Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: The Rules   Wed 14 Jul - 23:10

First I'd like to say as this is a new format, I'd love to hear everyone's input.

The Rules

Regarding XP

1) XP will be divided out at the beginning of each week.
2) At that time a "Thanks for Playing" XP award will be awarded to everyone that has posted in that week.
3) Additional XP will be awarded through accomplishment of endeavors, using the system developed in Rogue Trader
(Endeavors are basically quests, either handed to you, or an objective your character has decided to pursue, generally resulting in mad loot and xp)
4) The GM reserves the right to administer XP bonus's for fantastic role playing, frequent posting, or just for a simply awesome post(s)
5) The GM reserves the right to change the XP amounts awarded for any reason, though I will always do this across the board and will announce it.
6) Additional XP will be awarded for participating in group gaming sessions (Details to follow)
7) When you earn XP it will be added to the Unspent XP tab. When you purchase things with your XP send a message with the name of the skill/talent/upgrade and the xp cost to the Game Master, so I can update the hard copy of your character sheets that I have here
Regarding Posting

1) So because I foresee a possibility of the chronology getting out of whack, all threads must be posted with a location AND the in game date that the post occurs on. For example, if in one post you're leaving for Iocanthos, and I tell you it'll take 3 days, then your first post on planet should be marked 3 days later (I.E: 7.18 instead of 7.15). We can leave off the year; we're all aware that it's the 41st millenium Wink This should keep the time line from developing strange paradoxes, like people teleporting across the galaxy Very Happy

So a good example of a post would look like "Twitch arrives on Iocanthos 7.15"

Oh and if a post is Out of Character it either needs to be in the correct spot, or marked in some way as such.

Last edited by Game Master on Thu 15 Jul - 12:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: XP Award Table   Wed 14 Jul - 23:16

The XP table will probably be re-worked at some point. When that happens I will make an announcement in advance.

1) "Thanks For Playing" Weekly XP Bonus: 200 XP
2) "Thanks For Showing Up" To a group gaming session: 100xp
3) Frequent Poster* XP award: 100xp
4) Good Role Playing Bonus 100-200 XP
5) XP Award for the accomplishment of Endeavors: Varies by endeavor but typically between 200-500 XP

I'm sure I'll find other awards that are not necessarily on this list.

*A Frequent Poster being defined as someone who averages 1 post a day for a given week (I round up).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net

The Rules
Page 1 of 1