Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 14:39


Passage has been booked on a cargo transport. The transport seems to be almost completely deserted as the trio board it from a lander that picks them up on the surface. The bribes and threats have all been paid out in advance, and the crew is more than happy to find another deck to be on for a while. Scythia, Xerxes, and Sneak's accomodations consist of little more than three cots spread in a corner sheltered by two massive cargo containers, a glow-globe, and a stack of pre-packaged rations. Other than the light provided by the glow-lamp the cargo hold is completely dark.

Traveling in luxury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 15:09

Xerxes looks around the cramped space, "It isn't much, but it'll serve it's purpose. I don't think we'll have any trouble. At least none that I won't see coming." He cracks a smile. It's a good thing the Flit-Runner didn't lay any sort of ambush along the way. He told someone though, word is going to travel. Xerxes lays down on the cot nearest to the entrance into their little cubby hole. "A few days and we'll be to Gun-Metal City. Should be quite the sight."

He seems completely at ease in the tight, dark space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: its like camping!   Tue 20 Jul - 15:16

*with the same undaunting cheerfulness she looks over*"Oh Look we each get our own bed!"she cheers and hurries over and picks one*"I claim this one!" as if one were better then the others she removes the oversized cloak and hood with veil. her pretty dress had seen better days..the dark green had some stains on the hem and it appeard to have been scorched at some point. and torn once or twice and hastily repaired..her pretty boots were also a bit worn at this point.
She layed the cloak down like a blanket and folded her hood and viel into a pillow then set down and dug threw her pack she got the money out of the secert place and put it on the other cot*"there you go.."she pulled out her box of 'gifts' and sighed a bit*

Scythan is gonna be so happy to see me. she thought as she began to hum her happy soft melody removing her boots off her achy feet..and began healing her feet of the blisters that had formed.*"hmm I forgot to buy socks again"she pouted and shurgs a bit as she sets the boots down next to her bed she pulls out her brush and brushes her hair and takes out a little book sitting back on her pack as a pillow she writes in it for a time until..about 10 minutes or so the humming comes to an abrubt stop as she falls alseep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 15:32

Xerxes collects the money from the cot and tucks it into a pocket sewn into the inside of this clothes. Once Scythia falls asleep he begins to take off his boots and cloak. Beneath the cloak he is wearing rich clothes, the kind fitting his position. Strapped to his waist and previously hidden by the cloak is an autopistol on one hip, and a sword on the other. The autopistol looks exceedingly generic, but the sword, the sword is richly ornate and seems more ornamental then functional. And strapped to the forearm on his right arm is what appears to be some sort of pointed tube like device. The looks of which probably neither of his companions has ever seen. Unstrapping the mechanism from his arm he wraps it carefully in his cloak. Taking off his clothes he seems to be wearing a black body glove beneath it. Once he's down to the body glove he unwraps the device and puts it back on his forearm. Apparently he never takes is off. With that he pops on a black body glove hood and moves silently into the dark cargo hold. He's going to be keeping an eye on things from out in the dark, from a vantage point where he can see his stuff and also Scythia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Sleeping embers   Tue 20 Jul - 15:45

Maybe it wasn't that she felt safe.. maybe it was just that she wasn't alone.
But sleep came quickly.. it had been a long day.. She dreamt of trees.. and plants.. though how she imagine them was nothing like what they actually were.. She dreamt of space.. of something she couldn't remember really.. face she didn't know but recongnized.. of pain. she dreamt of all this and more.. though she would never know it come morning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 16:19

Xerxes watches silently and still from the dark, atop one of the shipping crates. From here he can see Scythia and the young Sneak sleeping. Scythia is deep into sleep, but the young one is tossing and turning. Occaisionly she will sit up, pull her money bag from beneath her head and looks into it, silently counting. She's never been on a void ship, and she's never slept in safety before. The girl is scared, and fear is an emotion Xerxes can read quite well.

His perch atop the container also provides him with a view of the only two doors in this hold: Both on the far wall from where the cots are, one giant shipping door, and one smaller door.

It is late, late in the evening, long after the warp drives have kicked in and propelled them through the shifting currents of the Immaterium, when that door clicks, and slides open.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 16:27

Xerxes watches silently from his perch. Keeping his eyes out for any sudden movements or anything that could be a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 16:32

A figure enters, keeping low, and moving silently but quickly through the hold towards where the others sleep. The door snaps shut behind it.

The figure has a gun, out and in a ready position, as it slides forward through the hold.

(Fails it's awareness check to spot Xerxes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: the sleeping princess   Tue 20 Jul - 16:34

*with a little moan and a twitch as she dreams of pain..an arm flailes out before she turns mumbling something underbreath as she turns on the cot restless for a moment before she sighs and smiles at something in her sleep*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 16:35

(Does it look like his path is going to take him past Xerxes location or does Xerxes have to move in order to get close to him?)

In the dark Xerxes smile is impossible to see, but he smiles in spite of it. Predictable. Xerxes gets ready to move to intercept if it looks like he needs too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 16:39

As the target threads it's way through the containers, it's clear that he must past beneath Xerxes to reach the others.

He's in the perfect position for an Ambush.

The figure below steps nearer, having no clue that death hovers a few meters over his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 16:47

Xerxes drops directly in front of the man, milliseconds before he slams his tool for assassination into him. (Let me know my locations, I don't want to kill him. I want some answers. Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 16:59

(13, hit. )

The device connects squarely with the figure's right arm.

(rolled a 6, and a 1. So 6 for damage +8 = 14 points.)

The assassin screams, dropping the gun as his right arm is shredded from the inside out, both muscle and bone.

He staggers back against a container and grasps his arm to staunch the bleeding.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:02

Staying a little ways back and pulling out his auto pistol he looks at the man. "Who sent you?" He demands. (Interrogation)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:09

With a start she wakes her eyes wide sa she rolls gracefull to her bare feet.. just a whisper of fabric and a sigh of breath as she smiles and rolls her shoulders*'and here I thought it would be a borning trip."she poutes*'ohh your getting blood all over the floor."she sighs*"i believe the man asked you a question."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:13

(success)

The man groans, and sinks to the floor, clutching his ruined arm.

"Barak. Barak Carne. Local head of the Flit-Runners on Malfi. Can I.... My Medkit..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:17

she sighed and spread her hands. " i can fix it" moving forward she stanched the bleeding letting the glow from her hands light the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:19

"Why does he want her dead?" His tone cold and without pity. His autopistol still trained on the slumped man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:29

*groans* "Thank you (to Scythia) How...?" He shivers.

"She humiliated him. He's losing respect, the Flit-Runners are going to remove him from his position if he doesn't do something. They can't have a Mover they can't trust."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:32

Xerxes smiles, "So, tell me, is this boat really heading for Gun Metal City?" Poor man got himself frightened by a psyker and now he's paying the price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:37

*she smiles softly at the man*'Pyskers can bring other things besides death and pain."she shurgs a bit*"its all depends on what they will into being.. Now you best tellt he man what he wants to know.. and if this ship isn't going where we want to go.. you best fix it quickly.. "she sighs*"i knew I should have punished him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 17:58

"No. The boat is going to Gun Metal City. If you let me go though, I can tell him you went elsewhere. There's two other major hives on Scintilla.. I could say, you escaped, lost me elsewhere. Say, Hive Tarsus. Or Ambulon!"

He's said what he's knows, and this is last card. The panic is starting to show...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 18:00

Xerxes laughs, "Do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: soft hearted hertic   Tue 20 Jul - 18:08

*she sighs a bit*"I have no interest in killing this man.. He is of no consiquense to me.."she moves to stand in front of the man and learns forward looking at him with violet eyes..her face in a little smile of madness*"I am the flame.. I am the fire..I do not fear the dark or you master.. tell him if he is wise he will not seek me again.. or I will return and burn his house to the ground. I will send the death cults to murder his family.. and kill his friends.. his power will turn to ash before his eyes and all he holds dear will wither..Then I will kill him and take his soul to the ether. " she grins wickedly*"and I will keep you prisoner till we reach our destination.. then I will let you go.. after that you may do as you please... but if I ever see you again.. Not even death will save you from the pain I will bring you. "she grins again*"do you understand?"

all said with her pleasent cheerful tones.. her blood red hair shinying in the glow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 19:02

His eyes shift between his two captors. "I understand, and will deliver this message as spoken..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   

Back to top Go down
 
A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A walk along the shore...
» Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin
» Claus van Heightz's Magic; Requip: The Assassin [Waiting for approval]
» An Assassin's Test
» Assassin's Creed Rpg?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heretics :: The Archives :: The Calixis Sector :: Malfi-
Jump to: