Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 21:38

At her slight movements Xerxes snaps awake, blade seeming to come out of nowhere and flashing into his hand as he bounds to his feet with the quickness and instincts of some predatory animal. When he sees that it's just Scythia he looks a bit abashed and sits down on the cot while she disappears into the darkness of the cargo hold, for what he can only imagine is to relieve herself. When she comes back she finds him sitting on the cot sharpening his cerimonial looking sword. "Good morning." He says pleasantly as she sits down near the light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 21:43

*she winced when he woke up and shurgs a bit as apolgy. when she comes back she smiles and nods"morning.. sleep well?"she said as she tosses him the bag of food letting the little girl sleep late.. poor thing was proably never secure enough to sleep..*"She dug in her small bag and pulled out a needle and thread..setting her book aside she went about repairing the ripps in her dress.. thought she didn't seem to be that great at it.. the stiches were clumbsy at best.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 21:47

"I did, probably the best sleep I've had in quite some time. How about yourself?" The steady, sssshhhk of stone on blade perfuses the cargo hold. "I hope I didn't keep you up too late." He says with a smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 21:59

She shrugs a bit. "i dont sleep very well regardless but it was nice thank you." she grins and finishes eating her food and starts a bit as she pokes her finger and sighs*"I think I need to get a new dress.. this one is diing on me."she sighs and shakes her head.. "thats the only thing I don't like about space.. it can get dull."she smirks a bit*"not the kid will notice I think she may sleep the whole way.. all she did was wake up eat check to make sure her money was still there and then she was out again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:03

Xerxes looks over at the kid and chuckles, "Yeah, I noticed that. Poor thing could do with some new clothes of her own I think, she looks like she's in rags." He looks over at the food stuffs as his stomach complains, "Could you toss me one of those rations?" He says pointing at the pile in the corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:11

*she nods and tosses them over*"not exactly the best but what do you want fo 400 throne right? I am fairly sure that isn't exactly they price they are used selling these tickets for."she snickers and shakes her head*"i really can't believe that went tha way.. I figured I would have to hurt a bunch of people to get anywhere with that guy. "*she smiles*"thanks by the way.. if you hadn't shown up when you did I would have had to hurt alot of people. and I really don't like doing that. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:16

He laughs this time, like really laughs before seeing the sleeping kid and stifling it. "No problem, that guy behind you was trying to get off world and the Senate didn't want him leaving. He knew too much. Like you said, fate is a funny thing." He smiles back at her. "For someone as frightening as you can be to some folks I'm surprised that hurting a few people makes you regretful." He looks abit puzzled about it and tilts his a head a bit, with a small smile and a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:35

*she shrugs*"I don't know.. its not that I regret it.. i will admit. that its hillarious to me watching big tough guys suddenly fall over and squeal like little girls because I thought about it."she sighs*"but alot of those guys work for the bully.. that doesn't make them bullies." she sighes.. and smirks a bit*"I will admit I do go around giving pain.. but its just pain it fades..and doesn't do more then leave a reminder.. like a spanking on a naughty child... But those men.. I would have had to hurt more then that.. I would have had to prove I was dangerous.. left scars.."she shurgs*"thats different.."

*she scratches her head*"its different when its not random.. when I have to think about it. Don't get me wrong it would have been fun to teach them a lesson.. but I am still glad I didn't have to do it. its not as fun as it used to be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:40

"It wears on you huh?" His smile becomes sympathetic as he opens his ration pack. "Sometimes I wonder about my choice of career myself. I wonder if any of the people I kill have families and people depending on them. To me they are a name and a description, that's all. What if there is more than that, what if...?" He trails off quietly his hands stopping and going motionless, a really deep far off look coming over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:48

*she nods a bit*"yeah.. I mean it was great fun to fight rhykuss and punish him for what he did to me. "she grins a bit*" very satisfying.. But now.. I am all alone and my friends can't talk to me.. and I know I have angered some of them.. and that makes me sad.. and in a way now He gets to hurt me again by his death.. doesn't really seem fair.."she sighs a bit and looks down at her dress with a sad expression*((aww poor thing is learning that there are such a thing as consequenses to her actions)) "but it will be alright when i over throw the empire and free everyone from their wickedness."she said trying to perk herself up. *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:53

He visibly shakes himself out of it, his cheerful demeanor returning, and notices her own sadness. "I don't know about that whole throwing over the empire thing goes, but if they are your friends I'm sure they'll be happy to see you and know that you're okay." He reaches out and puts his hand on hers, smiling reassuringly, he grabs her hand gently and squeezes it. "We'll find them, even this Eldar friend of yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 22:58

*she grins and nods*"thank you.. i can't wait to see scythan.. everything will be ok when we get him. he is really soemthing.. he was a leader of a small bad in his army but he really is a great fighter. He wants to help me be a god. I mean how great is that.. "she smiles a bit*"and if I can find him.. then maybe I can even figure out where I was born.. who knows.. i might even be able to get more believers if I have him. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 23:22

He grins and holds her hand, "We'll get him back, wherever he is. I'd really like to meet him." His stomach growls and he looks down at it. "Alright, alright I'm coming." Looking at her he smiles. "If you'll excuse me I have a very needy friend I have to take care of." Winking he lets her hand go and attends to his food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 13:16

*she nods and lets him eat finishing what she was doing. She took her viel rinsed it out in some of the watter and hung it over a crate to dry.. she seemed fairly content.. the darkness didn't seem to bother her.. or the lack of things to do.. but she repaired her gear.. wrote in her little book and hummed.. constantly.. she seemed to a continuious sorces of noises..*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 13:23

Xerxes didn't seem to mind her noise at all and seemed to really enjoy the company. After eating he went about finishing sharpening his sword and carefully laying it out on the cot and moved onto his throwing knives, which he in turn layed side by side with the sword. Then he pulled out a the strange looking device that had been fastened to his forearm and proceeded to tinker with it, carefully and meticulously cleaning out the dried blood that had coated it until it's white exterior gleamed with a dull shine. The device was clearly of alien make and Scythia might have some clue as to where it came from, it was definately of Eldar design from the sleekness of it's frame and the intricate rune work. Xerxes seemed to pay it more mind than he did the other weapons in his collection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 13:30

*she eventually noticed. and watched him for a moment*"what is that?"she asked curiously coming over to peer down at his item with a smile almost childlike really. and well it was something new in a rather boring situation. she had meticiously taken care of her few meager possesions and a strange stack of random items. *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 13:37

He lifts it up, "A weapon, Eldar make. I'm not exactly sure what it's called. All I know is what it does." He shrugs with a small smile on his face. "It's kind of why I'm interested in meeting your friend Scythan, I was hoping he might know more about it. I got it when I foiled an assassination attempt on a senators life back on Malfi. I don't know why the Eldar were after him, but I was able to track the assassin down and kill her before she could complete her mission."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 13:48

ohhhh that makes sense!.. neat" she smiles brightly.. "well we will ask him he knows lots of stuff, i guess he has been alive a long time" she sits back down on the cot.. so tell me more about your self..." she shrugs"since you know all there is to know about me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 13:52

He laughs and smiles, setting the weapon down on the cot next to him. "What would you like to know? I'm not exactly sure where I should begin." He leans back on the cot against the cargo bin and throws her a pleasant questioning look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 13:58

*she gives an almost exsprated look*"How should I know.. I don't have any memories past a few years ago.. Tell me something you haven't told somone else... or tell me about you mother.. I don't know."she isghs making a face*"its all new to me. you better figure sometihng out.. or its ust ognna be a long trip with me repeating myself"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 14:10

He chuckles at her frustration, throwing his hands up mockingly in a gesture of surrender. "Alright, you got me." He smiles and winks, then clears off a spot next to him, "Come sit over here." If she complies he puts his arm around her waist and starts in. "Well, lets see, you already know that I grew up in the hive, my father was a politician with corrupt backing and influence. So I suppose I can tell you a bit about my mother. She was gorgeous, well spoken, and from a rival family. My father, after having met her, spent alot of time courting her against their respective families wishes." He shrugs, "My father can be charming when he wants to be, but he's also ruthless. He conspired with my mother to free them both from the oppression of their families and to start a new one. My house was born on the blood of my parents former families as together they manipulated situations to bring our families at each others throats and subsequently got them to start killing each other. When the two families had expended their resources fighting each other, father and mother, who had been building their own financial wealth independently suddenly joined together publicly in union and turned on their own families. They subverted the house guards and used them to kill their own parents in a bloody coup. My mother was a very dangerous woman and when she was with my father they were unstoppable." He shrugs lightly like it was no big deal. "Through coercion and blackmail they were able to convince the Senate to give their new family the combined holdings and rights of their now deceased parents families."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 14:22

*she sat where he said and listened intently proably the only time she was really quiet for great lengths of time.. her eyes getting wide as she lisnts to the story and she sighs*"aww that sounds romanitc."(really? sounds evil to me.) "They must have been very much in love to go threw all that just to be together... and you said you have alot of siblings?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 14:32

He nods, "They were in love, or at least what they deemed to be a mutually beneficial coup." He laughs, "They aren't exactly model parents, when I said I had alot of siblings I meant that I have alot of half-siblings. Both my mother and father had multiple affairs throughout their marriage. Some for pleasure others for business, either way it was an agreed upon arrangement of their marriage. Loyal to each other about as far as they could get, but that's not very far. I've had to kill a number of my so called siblings just to remain where I am in the family. Many of my brothers and sisters have tried to have me killed, seeing me as a threat to their future empire." He sighs. "It's never pleasant killing family." Smiling weakly he takes her hand in his. "I'm sorry, my past isn't exactly a joyous one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 14:39

*she shurgs and smiles*'well at least you have one.."she snickers*"I think they are kinda of dumb.. I would try and get some of my siblings to work together and then make power plays.. People don't seem to realzie that humans are always more powerful as a whole then as individuals.. of course its hard for people to set aside their personal goals for things.. I guess thats why its very easy for me to work with others.."she shrugs*"I don't have alot of personal goals."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 14:41

He chuckles, "Oh yeah, and what's this I hear about overthrowing the empire, that's a pretty big personal goal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   

Back to top Go down

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next