Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 15:09

*she smiles and shurgs*"its a goal for everyone!.. and its a long term goal. I don't have many short term goals.. so I am fairly amibivolent to what I do as long as it works towards my general ends of getting stronger and making the people raise up and over throw the tryants."she smiles brightly*"I mean really alot of people don't realize how horrible it can be think about how many people get scarficed to the god emperor every day!"she sighs a bit*'not to mention how many of his men abuse their authority."she smiles a bit*"but really I am not ooposed to alot of things so I can work well in almost any setting... except for some of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 15:11

His smile takes on an impish quality, "Oh and what settings are those?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 15:21

8she rolls her eyes and gives him a look like 'are you kidding or stupid*"you know very well naughty.. like somone who hates psykers.. or somone who is fanatic about the inquistion.. before it was those who fanaticly hate inquistion.. but I tihnk they like me now.. i am not sure on that point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 15:34

He laughs, "That's what I'm here for, as far as anyone is concerned I'm heading to Gun Metal City in order to continue diplomacy between Scintilla and Malfi. And to help spread my families ties." He adds with a wink. "I'm so low on the Inquisitions radar they'll leave me alone. I can get us access to information you can't, and I can hide and protect you better than most can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 15:46

*she grins at him*'wow somone thinks pretty highly of himself.. "she snickers and shurgs a bit*'well we shall see one way or the other.."she waves a hand*"no stop changing the subject.. You already know about me.. its your turn.."she makes a face at him and pokes his forhead*"alright tell me a secert.. something you haven't told another soul.. "she crosses her arms waiting watching him closely*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 15:57

He smiles woefully, "There's alot I haven't told anybody." He shrugs and gets a contemplative look, then snaps his fingers, "Got one, alright, so bear with me on this. Since you are a so called 'heretic' I'm sure you won't mind this one as much. There was an Inquisitor here some time back, he was looking too deeply into my families financial backing, my father wasn't aware of it but while I was walking outside the hive I caught word of it before he approached me and attempted to blackmail me with it. I never told anybody about it, but I... uhhhh.... I had to protect my family. Let's just say he never made it off-world. If the Inquisition ever finds out that I killed one of their operatives... well the penalty for such an act is death. I couldn't tell my family or else I might have put them in danger. Since then I've been worried that someone is going to find out and word will get out. It would ruin my family and end with me lying dead in some dark alleyway." He shivers at the thought of his family losing everything they've strived for, a pained look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:10

*she raises an eyebrow and shurgs*"wow that is a secert.. hmm "as she seems to ponder for a while*"well I helped secert away an little girl who is a powrful psyker, and even start a school for psykers so they don't have to be killed."she smiles brightly*"Ok.. Your turn.. now something that doesn't have to do with you killing people.. there must be something. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:15

He smiles, "I suppose it is the first thing that comes to mind. Well, lets see here." He seems to think for a while, sighs. "I suppose there is that." He looks at her, "Every week I dress up like someone else and make anonymous donations of 1000 thrones to the few orphanages around the hive. I check back and make sure that the money is being put to good use." He smiles shyly, like he's afraid to look like he has a heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:26

*she raises an eyebrow*"are you pulling my leg.. ?"she peeked at him as i trying to see if he was telling the truth*"do you really? You better not be lieing to me mister.. I can handly all kinds of things but I hate being lied too."she waggs a finger at him*"but if you do thats a good thing.. But I have it hard to believe that you would give up such hard earned money."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:30

He smirks at her terse motherly act. "Hard earned? My job is easy, normally. And it helps me assuage some of the guilt I have for creating so many of them." He doesn't seem proud of the admission or the fact that he does it to help his own guilt. "I can't see the good in it, if I'm helping create the situation." He frowns and looks down into his lap, shame and sadness on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:35

*she laughs and bumps his shoulder with a smile*"hey think about it this.. if you didn't kill them somone else would have.. and that person proably wouldn't have been as kind as you about it.. and wouldn't have stoped by the orphanage at all. So is a way its a kindness to do this job.. it means somone with less skill or conscience isn't doing it. "she shurgs*'thats why I try not to feel to bad about doing what I do. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:43

He perks up a bit, and places his hand gently on her thigh, "Thanks. I'm beginning to believe you really are the 'princess' they say you are." He smiles and a kind appreciative look comes to his eyes. "And you're right, if it wasn't for people like you, the universe would be a much darker place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:48

((as her ego that already doesn't fit on the ship swells)) *she beams at him and shrugs*"well I don't know much about princesses myself But your a noble so I suppose you would know. but I am the flame, so I supppose I should lite up the darkness."she makes a sweepping gesture and shurgs*"though not on the ship.. fire and ships don't agree."she shurgs a little and laughs*"just be carefully to much of anything can cause problems.. its hard to hide the light of a fire."she shrugs again.."and I doubt princesses have to hide in cargo holds. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 16:59

He chuckles happily, "And what about Princes hiding in cargo holds? Are you saying you're more noble than me?" He pinches her leg and smiles brightly at her. "As far as fire is concerned, you don't need to show me the fire you can produce, you've already shown me how bright and fiery you can be." He winks playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 17:07

*she rolls her eyes and makes a face at him*"hmmm with talk like that I am sure there is a whole string of broken hearts in Malfi because of you.. I bet its a good thing no one see me face around you or there will be a lot of jealous malfi women hunting me down.. and thats alot more scary then the inquiston coming for me."she shivers*"the inquisition will just kill me.. Women are horrible!.. "she shakes her head a bit*"anyway.. you doing it again and getting off subject.. We were talking about YOU remember."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 17:13

He laughs nodding, "Women can be viscious, but trust me you have nothing to fear from any women on Malfi." He smiles, "I don't know exactly what else you want to hear about, I tell you my darkest secrets, my family history and still you want more." He chuckles again, "I'm beginning to feel like I'm being interrogated, although I've never enjoyed it so much." He adds with a wink. (Yes, he is a terrible flirt... no matter the situation.) Leaning back he rests his head against the cargo bin, one arm resting next to him and the other around her back, leaving room for her to lean back next to him. "So, what do you want from me?" His award winning smile returning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 17:32

*she rolls her eyes and yawns a bit streching out turning so her feet are in his lap with a grin. she wiggles her toes*"I don't its just nice to not be the one talking for a change."she draps an arm over her eyes and yawns again*"I suppose I was hopeing to hear stories or something.. maybe something that would help me imagine what likfe would be on a hive world.. or anywhere I suppose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 17:43

He places his hand on her leg and gently begins massaging her legs, closing his eyes he forms a mental image of the story he's about to tell. "A story huh? Okay. Life in the hives are interesting, I mean for me it was, well, strict. Can't go here, except in this case. My weapons master was a tutor brought in from one of the Imperial worlds, can't recall the name. He taught me how to read and write, taught me high gothic as well as low, taught me in a variety of weapon stances, hand to hand combat, and even some pistol combat. He was strict, but as long as I completed all the tasks assigned to me he was a really nice person. Taught me that a blade is as much apart of you as your own hand or foot. Taught me arithmatic, economics, politics. He was well versed in many areas of political rule and logistics. But what I liked about him the most were his stories. He'd go on and on about what life is like on Imperial worlds with such detail that I felt like I was actually there." He opens his eyes smiling down at her. "But those are his stories, and you're more interested in mine. I was more fortunate than most, but here goes. While other kids got to play, I was learning. I was always really envious of their ability to live simple lives, do as they please, when they please. It was always something I fantasized about, the freedom of it. Everything I ever needed was brought to me, I never had to leave the hive for anything. I think that's why I spend so much of my time out of it these days. I've found a form of freedom that allows me to go where I want, when I want." He pauses to see if she's enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 18:14

*she had tucked her arms behind her head and with half opened eyes she was watching him.. Her eyes a little unfocused.. she smiles a half smile as she listened with intense focus without moving..she steched a bit and grins a little*"yeah.. I can see why.. Personally I found freedom a little boring on my own..but keep going.."she nods shifting into a better position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 18:25

His hand moves softly over her skin, "Well when it's something you don't have, and you see that others do, you strive for it." He smiles a little half smile of his own, lost for half a second as he looks down at her. "Anyway," he says quietly, "I didn't really get along with the other kids. Due to my parent's particular rise to power, I was quietly and politely shunned. So I studied, hard. The labyrinthyn halls of the hive became my home, I could navigate them with the best of them. Then one day I was allowed to go to the markets outside the hive, it was not... what I expected. I thought that everything was like the hives I had seen, or the rich Imperial markets I had heard about from my tutor. I was shocked to see the level of squallor that existed outside the walls." He sighs, "Inside the hive is very much like living in a huge ship but larger and attached to the ground." He chuckles, "All the walls are metal or hardened stone, and it's enormous. People have been known to get lost. Anyway, duels in the hive are common, it's what the sword is for. Duels are used to help determine rank and prestige, if you can't defend yourself then obviously you shouldn't be in a position of power. It's an idea that has some merit, but to watch random nobles fighting to the death in the halls is... confusing when you're a child."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 18:40

*she nods and thinks about it*"I can imagine it is.. its confusing to me watching poeple struggle for power which in the end seems almost irrlevant because they will soon loose it to somone else more vicious and devious then they are. i mean really people talk about power but all they mean is being in charge of things or being able to make things happen." she frowns*"and I gues that is a kind of power but it doesn't really seem to last very long. So is it really worth all the fighting?"she shurgs and looks at her hand a moment*"I prefer my power..its mine..no one can take it from me and its powered by myself.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 18:43

He follows her gaze to her hand as well, a puzzled look on his face. "Can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 18:58

*she smiles and shurgs wiggling her fingers*"of course you can.. since I let you touch my thigh I suppose a question or two isn't out of the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 19:02

He laughs, "I suppose not. So my question is this, how exactly do you do that... uh..." He seems puzzled as to what to call it. But she gets the hint that he's talking about the psyker abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Fri 23 Jul - 19:15

*she shrugs a bit*"the same way you move your arm.. or thrust a sword.. you will it.. some times I don't even have to really think about it.. It just happens.. Sometrimes I have to concentrate really hard.. its like flexing a muscle.."she frowns a bit*"but not as easy.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   

Back to top Go down

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next