Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 19:30

She smiled*"WOnderfuL!.. now strip so we can tie you and and we can get some rest.. I trust there are no other assiasin about we need ot worry over." She yawned and sat back down picking up her journal and closes it putting it away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 20:47

Xerxes' smile seems stuck in place, the gun never moving from the man.

It's one thing to be backed by a hyperactive psyker and another when she takes charge in a politically charged situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: why psykers should not be in charge   Tue 20 Jul - 21:08

*and with that and a perky smile she goes back to humming as if everything were perfectly fine..she even pulls out a little board with pegs in it and holes..and a little ball that rolls about and begins to play with it..laughing a bit..* ((and that gentle men is why you should always keep you crazy pyskers on a leash.. now what are you gonna do...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Tue 20 Jul - 23:26

Sneak watches all of this from her cot. She tugs on her hair thoughtfully.

"No. Kill him."

"Even if we have something to tie him up with, why? So he can eat our food? Besides no matter how tightly you tie him, there's always a way to get out, I can tell you that. We'd have to take watches for the next few days. And then what, let him go? Assassins get paid to kill people. He can't go back empty handed; he'll never work again. Kill him an' it sends a message." She looks coldly at the visibly sweating subject on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 0:05

Xerxes steps forward and moves quickly as soon as the young girl starts speaking and slams his forearm weapon against the man's chest, and releases the coiled monofiliment wire inside. He knows without a doubt that keeping him alive at this juncture is too great a drain on their resources and a security issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 0:24

He doesn't have time to scream, or plead to mercy, or tell any more lies. The monofilament wire shreds him, organs first, then muscles and skin. If there's one thing a person could say about the Harlequin's Kiss, it worked fast.

The corpse hits the ground, and blood quickly pools out of a dozen small wounds.

The girl clears her throat.

"Dibs."

after a moment. "Well, on anythin' you don't want ofcourse, Mr. Xerxes."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 0:34

Xerxes calmly turns around and picks up the assassins gun, looks it over, and carries it back to his stuff. "All your's kid." He says over his shoulder.

Always a shame when they send second rate men. Hired guns is all they are, they have no class, no finesse. Xerxes sighs.

Tosses the gun on top of his stuff and quietly climbs back up to his vigil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: they broke him   Wed 21 Jul - 10:32

She had been about to argue her point with the two of them.. she had lifted her hand and opened her mouth as the man died..

She blinked not really in anything other then a surpise at the suddenness. Roth often killed the people she wanted to keep alive.. So had D on more then one occausion. but theey usally let her debate a bit about it.
A poute came to her face,*"Great.. now how is going to spread my name and show that I can be merciful."she grumbles*"How am I suppose to inspire people to join me if everyone is dead?" she shakes her head* "I am not cleaning Your skull for you."she said after xerxes.. as she shakes her head picking up her toy again*

She looks at the little girl*"You have to tell men straight off about that sort of thing.. or they just expect you to clean up after them. its in their nature you know."she nods wisesly* "men expect women to do everything..except for the killing part.. they always want to do that themselves.. makes them feel improtant." She shurgs a bit.

"But never fear when we get scythan everything will be grand!.. he will help punish the non-believers.. and we will have so much fun punishing the wicked... and Then we can get the others to come with us! and once its all done we can all be friends!"

*chater chatter chatter.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 22:58

Sneak listens politely, then turns to the dead man's belongings.

She makes a careful, methodical sweep of everything. First, the satchel that the man carried at his side. She merely glances inside this, then sets it on her bunk. His photo visor gets taken, experimented with briefly, then set aside. A belt at his side carries a number of hypodermic needles in a neat row. She looks at these and carefully pulls each one out, examines it thoughtfully, then returns it to the belt. Also in the belt, she finds a mono edged knife. Sneak takes this and examines it carefully. She hefts it in one hand and feels the weight, then balances it across her palm, rolling it back and forth. Satisfied, she takes the blade and puts it in her own belt, shifting her own shiv to her boot.

The last thing in the belt is a pistol, with silencer. She ponders this for a moment, then, takes the belt off of the dead man. The belt (and everything on it) goes on top of the satchel.

The man's boots come off next. She examines these, looking at her own feet. She even takes the point of the knife and peels back the sole on the boot. Finally, wrinkling her nose, she tosses the boots onto the corpse, makes one last search of the body, then returns to her satchel.

She spends the next hour carefully taking each individual item out of the bag, examining it, then laying it out in front of her. No item is too small to escape scrutiny.

Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:03

Noticing the hypodermic needles, Xerxes calls down from atop of a cargo container. "Girl, I'll buy those needles off of you." He says looking down at her and the pile of stuff she pulled off the dead guy. He smiles attempting to put her at ease with the idea of selling goods she just recieved. (Charm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:06

Game Master carried out 1 launched of one (D100.) :
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:10

(Success) Sneak looks up at Xerxes.

"Alright. One condition. Tell me what they are. I can't read the labels." Said without trace of shame. And why not? There's little time nor light for reading in the lower hive.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:11

"Sure thing." He hops down, landing silently on the cargo room floor. "Let me take a look." He says smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: chatterbox   Wed 21 Jul - 23:15

*she raised an eyebrow*"you don't have to sell them to him.. I can read you know."she shurgs a bit and plays with her game a bit more. "besides they are proably nothing nice."

she sits cross legged as she watches them both for a moment*"you two remind me of a set of dogs I saw once.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:24

He looks over at Scythia chuckling, "You never grew up in a hive did you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:28

Sneak shrugs. "I would never use them myself. Either I sell it to him, or I sell it to another. If he thinks he can use them, he can have 'em." Then she grins a bit. "Besides which Ms. Scythia, this way you can tell me if he's trying to cheat me" she winks at Xerxes to show she's mostly kidding. Well, mostly.

This is business between two Malfians, after all.

(You find the following compounds in the needles.

Panimune (page 130, Inquisitor's Handbook, provides resistance against most known toxins)

Slam (same page as above, a combat drug granting temporary boosts to strength and toughness)

X3 doses of Stimm (page 149 Dark Heresy, provides immunity to stun effect, able to ignore some critical damage effects. Also good for staying awake)

Back to top Go down
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:29

*she laughs and shakes her head*"as far as I know I never grew up.. I was formed of fire blood and star dust, in an inquisition torture room."she snickers madly but there was hatered in her eyes*" But I had a dream once.. of a child..with blood red hair..playing on a ship.. and roth thinks I was born in space because of how I look. "she shrugs and the strange evil look fades back to her pleasent smile.* "anyway.. these two dogs circled and cirled each other around this piece of meat.. and just when one was finally gonna make a move.. a starving cat ran by and took it.. "she laughed*'they never did catch tat cat.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:32

Xerxes looks back at the strange woman, "Huh." Is all he says then he smiles down at the little girl, "Alright you got some Panimune, worth 40 thrones. Some Slam, worth 100. And 3 vials of Stimm, 60 altogether." He says pulling each vial out in turn, reading the label and then showing the vial to the little girl. "I tell you what, I'll give you 250 for the lot of it including the carrier they came in. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:36

*she smiles*'well thats what the labels say.. but I don't know what they are worth.. " She sits up kneeling on the bed for a moment and watches them with interest.. the play of human beings fascinated her more then anything.. faces, expressions body lanuage..humans were a never ending source of entertainment.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Wed 21 Jul - 23:49

She tries hard to hide her shock, she really does. Any deal that doubles your entire wealth, you take it. They both know she'd be a fool not to.

But, appearances must be served.

She pretends to mull the deal over. Finally she sighs. "I wouldn't even know who to fence 'em to in Gun Metal City, anyway. Sure, 250 for the lot."

Back to top Go down
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 0:59

*with a smile and a shurg* "Well don't worry little one I have been lots of places and the truth is they are seem like the last. except of course that ocean world.."she sighs*"I liked that one.."she shurgs* "besides we proably won't be there long. who knows how many people know scythan removed his cranal bomb.. and now with me being in so much trouble they will proably figure out I will be looking for people.. I can't get to most of them so if anyone knows he is alive they will know I am looking for him."

*she sighs with a big smile*"he is the cleverest man.. You will see. and don't worry about him being a Eldar.. he worships me!" she said with bright bouncy voice*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 11:22

Xerxes is pulling out the thrones and hands them to the little girl, barely paying any mind to what Scythia is saying until she says the word 'Eldar.' He turns suddenly and quickly to face her, the pack of vials swinging around in his hand. "What did you just say?" His tone cold and deadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 11:48

*she blinks as she looks up from her toy. a slightly confused but open smile as she looks a xerxes, a little surpised... after all.. it was the frist question the two of them had asked in a while. she blinked and tilts her head a bit*"umm..did you want me to start at the beinging?" she frowns and rubbs her head as she tries to remember everthing she had said at this point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 11:56

"Are you or are you not a Inquisition sanctioned psyker? And who is Scythan?" His body is deadly still, but beneath his hardened body suit his muscles begin to tighten and wind up, preparing him to move at the slightest provocation. If she makes the wrong move he is ready to pounce.

Who is this woman, and who is after her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: laughing death   Thu 22 Jul - 12:06

It started off as a giggle really before it became a laugh that filled the whole darkness.. before long it stopped sounding pleasent and took on a strange almost sinister sound..as it died out she was smiling.. a dark and creep smile as she looks at her empty hands*

"yes and no.. The inquistion took me.. they take all pskyers you see.. they torture them to see how strong they are.. if they fail they are scarficed to the emepeor.. i was so strong I lost who I was before.."she looks up the strange smile still in place.*"all my memories..except for pain. The Pain I intend to return in kind. but I swore an oath you see.. and I am not a lair."she shurgs*"I must seek out and punish the wicked.. Purge this world of corruption. That is the duty of the Inquistion. So I am still what they made me. I am the flame that will cleanse them of evil. so I am the truest of the inquistion."she grins a bit and slowly moves her hand to the box. stroking it gentle loveingly.

"scythan has sworen his devotion to me.. heart mind body and soul. he is my true believer. I am his goddess.. he has scarficed his dark brothers to me and will help me punish the non-believers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   

Back to top Go down

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next