Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 12:12

"Rogue is it? Here to purge the wickedness from the universe and the Inquisition itself?" The question sounds like a joke but he remains deadly serious. "And this Scythan is an Eldar who has joined forces with you?" He sounds a bit disbelieving on the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 12:17

"rogue only to the wicked... its a matter of perspective.." she giggles and seems to return to herself*" he didnt join forces with.. he is my minion.. my true believer.. to him i am his godess in mortal form.. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 12:22

"Uh... huh. So in the perspective of the inquisition you are in fact rogue?" His tone begins to lighten, his posture relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 12:30

*she shurgs*"I suppose.. but then they often think that of every one. I mean they would purge you in a second."she waves a dismissive hand*"they lack judgement." she makes a funny face*"bunch of old men to busy claim power and abusing their rank to really care what happens. To them I am the burning princess. I am less of a rogue and more of a threat really. because they know they have created a weopon of their own undoing."

she laughs a bit and shurgs* "but that has to wait.. the people aren't ready for the empire to be gone." she sits back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 12:34

He shrugs lightly, "I'm sure I don't fit very high on the Inquisitions priority list." He chuckles, his mood lightening visibly. "I'd like to hear your story if I could." He adds with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Once apoun a time   Thu 22 Jul - 12:40

*she blinks surpised*"really? wow.. ummm ok.." she seemed surpised..most people didn't listento her chatter..so to want to hear it was wierd.*" well As I said I don't remember anything before the pain.. There are moments when I think I almost remember but its gone.. like trying to hold onto a dream after waking up. I remember rhykuss voice..then I was one of them..an imperium psyker..the men were afraid of me..everyone was afriad."she smirks a bit her eyes unfocused as she remembered*"I watch big soliders with armor and guns quake in their boots at my approach..and me empty handed..with nothing more then my will."she giggles *"it was really kinda fun watching them shake..like school yard bullies. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 12:47

He laughs, "I know the feeling, I once had a security team looking for me in the hive. I was able to slowly and methodically eliminate them one by one until the last guy was so terrified he pissed himself. What else do you remember?" He smiles encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 12:59

*she grins and tilts her head trying to recall*"I remember wanting them to be afriad.. because if they were afraid then I didn't have to be. But then I was taken to a tour..where I met my superior..he was kind..he spoke in a soft voice."she grins*"I like him..he is good. he sent me on an assignment..with others..My friends.. The were not afraid of me. Thats where I met roth..he is a Death Cult assissain. He is very big, He has many skulls. he taught me to use a blade, and how to clean a skull." *she nods* he cooked the flesh of our dead enemies and we dined together.."she laughs*"and I met Ophelia.. She is quiet and clever. She can get anything. She taught me how to hide things with my hands.. She talked to me and taught me lots of things about places. And how being a woman is a powerful thing." She grins*"and I met D, he was everyone.. he taught me alot about people because he was so many of them."

8she giggles*"He is sneaky.. I get confused sometimes about who he is suppose to be.. I think he barely knows most of the time. " she shurgs*"we went on missions and helped kill demons. I am good at that.."she nods*" we were good friends."she sighs and looks sad*"I miss them.. If I over through the inquisition then we can all be friends again." she nods perking up a bit*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:03

He smiles at her, "Perhaps I can help reunite you with your friends, I have a knack for finding people I'm looking for. What do your friends look like, how do they act, what makes them special?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:08

*she smirks a bit*"ohh? you know that sounds an awful lot like you are planning something devious. though its not really a secert. i am not axious to have someone go after my friends. not the it much matters. they are still with the inquistion. thats why i can't go to them'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:10

He lifts an eyebrow, "And how did they come to be with the Inquisition still and you aren't?" He seems mildly confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:18

Oh we were all part of the inquistion, except for maybe D. he I am never sure of who is from one moment to the next. "she shrugs*"but we were all members.. We all worked together to help flavius, or superior. But he was in a power struggle with another group of inquistors. One of them was a man named matthis.
Mathis was also a psyker like me. His son had been born a pskyer but he wasn't strong. and whne Matthis tried to protect him from being scarficed the inquistion took him and scarficed him to the emperor." she shakes her head looking sad*
"Matthis swore revenge.. against Ryhkuss and the inquistion. so eventually we had to go and purge matthis.. But he was more powerful.. he got away. though the others didn't know. He knew I wasn't broken during my initiation that my will was my own. So he saught and audeince with me.. and I helpped him Kill Rykuss. Rhykuss was evil corrupt and power hungry.. "she smiles*"and he was my torturor so I saw to his end. I did this without my friends because I didn't wish them to get into trouble."
*she smiles softly in a way that said it was silly not to know that.*"I love them.. I want to protect them. I was choosen by fate to war against the inquistion. to set the spark.. But it has to be their choice if they join me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:22

Xerxes nods understandingly, "I see why finding them could be a problem. Aren't you worried they might come looking for you to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:27

She frowns, a bit as if confused.."who my friends? nah.. only roth would have the strength to.. and he wouldn't... ophelia is a fighter.. and d thinks i am the most dangerous thing in the universe." She shrugs*" as to the inquistion.. i know they are on their way, so why worry. they suffered heavy losses..and their are power plays going on. and i am a godess, and i won't be easy to kill"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:29

Xerxes chuckles, then shrugs, "So what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:34

*she smiles and shrugs*"I am not actually sure.."she sighs*"I just hate being alone. and until I get scythan I don't have anyone..except now I have sneak.. though I know I pay you to be here so its not really the same thing."she smiles*"but its nice to have somone to talk to. and I suppose I need help not getting dead. Scythan said that gods in mortal form need protectors until they reach their full potienal." she shrugs*"so I guess I need you to help keep me alive. but also to keep me from being alone.."she frowns a bit*"I don't handle being alone well.. I get agitated.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:38

He smiles warmly, "Okay, I think I can manage that." He yawns, "Do you think I could take a quick nap?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Good night sweet prince   Thu 22 Jul - 13:42

*she smiles and nods*"Of course.. I will watch over you.. and the little one.. I protect those that protect me. "she nods and slipps her feet to the floor*" it is a very dangerous thing to attack a vigliant psyker.." *she sits relaxed and in a meditative stance as she uses her sense presnse to make sure no one is coming*"rest Xerxes.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:43

He lies down on the cot and turns his back to the two people in the tight quarters with him and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:48

*and with a smile she watches over the group.. after a while she gets up removes her dress and in her underthings.. practices her blade motions.. every few minutes checking for life signs.. streching and moviing with slow practicing moves that roth had taught her*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 13:55

After awhile of listening to her movements Xerxes turns over and begins to watch her practice her forms, quietly, not wishing to disturb her. (What's she look like? Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:04

Sneak sits on her cot, looking over her new possessions.

"You should be careful Ms. Who you tell things too, I mean. On Malfi we used to say that 'Secrets are life. But the truth can get you killed.' When we get to Gun Metal City, you must guard your words carefully. There'll be some looking for you, an' more as won't mind selling you out for a few thrones." She begins putting everything carefully away.

"And this.. this whole Goddess thing. Well.. Mebbe you are, mebbe you aren't. I can't say I've had much experience with Gods, but I know some as would kill you for sayin' that, and they aren't all Inquisitors."

She nods and stretches out on the cot, placing her bag beneath her head. "Don't worry Ms. I'll keep you out of trouble, an' Xerxes will kill anyone who comes looking for you. You'll be safe. You know... when I think about it, Void travel ain't that bad. This reminds me of this time I sheltered atop this machinist shop for a..... few....*yawn*"

And with that the girl drifts off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:06

She was a spacer. tall almost 2 meters tall.. her skin was pale blue.. her hair long and thick the color of blood. Her movements graceful and slow the blade was curved and razor sharp it was not long but easily concealable. she was focusing very carefully plancing her feet carefully like slow motion threw dance steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:12

*she smiles at the girl and nods*"I suppose your right.. sneak.. I will try.. i just been lonely I guess. "she grins*"thanks sneak. that means alot."she laughs and wathces her sleep for a moment getting a blanket and carefully drabing it over the kid carefully before going back to her cot and what she was doing. streching with a yawn. rolling her shoulders and goes back to her training,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:14

Xerxes remains motionless, his breathing steady and quiet, his eyes open and watching, judging her abilities. Someone had taught this girl well, her movements were slow, but precise, a slight misstep there but corrected without much thought. Probably taught by this Roth person or maybe Ophelia, she mentioned she was a warrior of some kind. A psyker who also relies on conventional weaponry, interesting. There is a deadly grace about this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   

Back to top Go down

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next