Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:22

after her kata was finished she the began working on her strength excerises push ups and streches.. kicking and punching.. after working up a sweat. she goes back to meditating. breathing steady.. after a while she forms a small ball of flam in her hand scuplting it changing it before she douses it.. streching and arching a bit as she sighs wipping her brow. training was hard.. but nesscarry.

after that she pracitices her slight of hand with her coins back and forth. trying to make it disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:30

He continues watching, wondering if she is unaware that she has been watched this whole time. "You train yourself very hard." He says quietly so as not to wake the little girl. He hasn't moved, his head is still down on the cot, his face a silent still mask, his eyes though, his eyes are intense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:41

*she didn't seem surpised he was watching but she sighs and looks over with a shurg*"The only way to better the world is to better oneself. A psyker brings things into being by will.. I will the fire to burn so it does.. I will the bleeding the stop and it does. But I can't do the same with everything.. It takes more then will to change the hearts of man. I have to lead by example. I have to become something better then I am.."she holds up a hand and watches it turn into a fist.*"the will is there but flesh can fail.. I have to make it as strong as my will."

*she smiles a bit*"its alot of hard work. But how else can I make a difference?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:43

"I've asked myself that many times. Do you want any help?" He sits up on the cot, swinging his legs over the side and sitting facing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:54

*she grins and tilts her head*" oh? you mean help me train? like spar with me?"she laughs softly*"ya know if I was more catious I would say it was an eleborate ruse that somone sent you on to get close to me and kill me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 14:57

He smiles, "And if I wanted to kill you, I would have when you were asleep." He says it like it's no big deal. "I am under a contract with you, to look out for your best interest. I would make a very poor businessman if I went back on my contracts." He chuckles like it's the most ridiculous thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:02

She giggles and nods "I suppose thats true." she shrugs. "you can if you want to.. i don't mind"* she stands back up. we have time to kill i guess. and knowledge is the most powerful thing in the universe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:08

He stands up, and begins removing his hardened body suit down to his under garments, revealing a heavily toned physique and a long puckered scar across his chest. Pulling out a knife he twirls it in his hand, before holding it blade down in his fist. "Show me what you got." He says grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:14

*she grins and looks at him strangle for a moemnt and shurgs a bit*"see normally I would try to light the guy on fire.. or give him pain.. But I suppose I should pretend your an untouchable so that they aren't so dangerous to me."she frowns and looks at him seriously for a moment. and holds her knife losely in her hand moving in quickly she instead brings her foot up to try and kick him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:28

His free hand shoots up lightning fast and catches her foot mid-kick, and holds her there for a split second. A bright smile spreading on his face, with a look as if to say, 'Sneaky girl.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:31

*there was a twitch of an eyebrow and lip poute before she pull her leg free. when that doesn't work she hopes forward bring her leg higher in an impressive display of flexibliy to try and slash at his hand with her knife.. Hers was back in its sheath*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:37

He releases her foot giving it a slight push, keeping her knife arm from reaching him for a split second, drops and sweeps the foot she's standing on out from under her with his leg sending her crashing to the cargo floor next to him. A smile on his face. He seems to be enjoying himself quite a bit, not particularly showing off, but enjoying watching her movements and strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:40

And with an gasp and off. She hids the ground..problem with long legs... long falls..She looks up and sighs*"See what I mean.. I have to train hard. I have a long way to go."she sighs and suddenly instead of getting up she rolls and moves to kick his knee..trying to knock him down as she got to her knees*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:53

She seems to take him by surprise as he lets out a small gasp and collapses next to her. Hits hands slamming into the cargo floor and sending his knife sliding across the metal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 15:57

*as she comes up she puts the sheathed knife to his neck as if sure she had won.. big I got the cookie smile and everything... or so she thinks of course.. she looks down at him. holding the position*"never give up.. thats my motto."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:02

He smiles, looking up at her. "That's a good motto." The words come out as he grabs her hand holding the knife and holds her hand next to his throat but not allowing her to move it one way or the other. He chuckles, "And what do you do now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:07

*she blinks tugs a couple times looks and grins mischeviously at xerxes statment... seems to consider something for a moment and suddenly moves in as if to kiss him.. But when she is only an inch or to away.. She bites him not hard but a bite none the less right on the chest above his scar*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:19

He gasps a bit in surprise. Grabs her hair and pulls her head back. He looks her in the eyes for a second, his look intense and fiery. Pulling her hand with the knife away from his throat he returns her bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:32

The was a strange look on her face for a moment as he pulls her head back by her hair.. not really a grimace.. but a strange almost smile. as she licks her lip and gives a inhale of breath as he bites her back and laughs a bit her cheeks turn a bit lavender and she pulls back*"hmmm "she looks over at the sleeping child and shakes her head*"Well as fun as this is.. I think the rest should wait till I know you better.."she winks*"besides Don't want to worry about feeling like I paid you for extra services." she takes a deep breath letting it out*"Better to let things like that happen without money invovled. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:36

He laughs a bit, not even slightly deterred. "That has nothing to do with money, I'm payed to protect you, everything else is because I want to." He smiles charmingly, but releasing her and allowing her to get away if she so desires. "But if you want to know me better, I can be patient." He smiles wickedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:48

*she smiles back a bit*"well it seems only fair. equal footing all that.. For all I know you married or have a dozen kids or something."she shrugs a bit and frowns*"besides are you a noble.. don't you guys have rules about this sort of things."she doesn't move to far back.. just sits back relaxing against one of the cargo bins.."I mean really i am a wanted fugitive.. a hertic.. might not be good for the house's name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:56

He chuckles, leaning back against the bin opposite her. "I am a noble, but my houses business ties aren't exactly legal." He winks, "The empire is all fine and good for some folk, but I like to do what I want." He laughs, "Like my father says, 'If you want something, you have to take a little risk.' And as for the part about me being married, I'm not exactly the family type. Maybe one day, but not anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 16:59

*she tilts her head a bit perking up*"Your father?"she smiles a bit*'what is he like? Is he an deathbringer too?"she shifted to get herself a drink of water before passing it over to him.*"what is it like being in a noble house? do you have alot of siblings?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 17:04

"Too many." He rolls his eyes. "And my father is the politician, he's the wheeler and dealer of a good portion of the criminal underground. I grew up in the hive, not the slums where we were just at, but rather the labyrinthyn hive next to it. I was trained to help my father eliminate his political rivals and to protect him in times of crisis. But other than that I was really well treated, never wanted for anything, and all I needed to do to get something was ask." He smiles sadly, "I joined the Bloodsworn after mother was killed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   Thu 22 Jul - 17:09

*she watched him curiously*"I can't imagine what that would be like to have that. what is a bloodsworn? "she said as she dug threw her pack and pulled out her hair brush.. running it threw her hair as she beings to braid it up off her neck*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...   

Back to top Go down

A Psyker an Assassin and a scum walk into a transport...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next