Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 7.19 Three new arrivals

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:39

"And you," she turns to Xerxes, "need to stop acting like you're still up on your spire. You attrack as much attention as she does." She hopps off her stool and heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:39

*she poutes and shrugs a bit as she nods to sneak*"your right.. "she slumps a bit*"I am tired of being dirty I guess.. but I suppose when scythian get here we won't have to worry so much and I can get my bath"she shrugs*"he is great and washing my hair."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:40

*she raises an eyebrow and frowns uncertain*"but I am suppose to be that sore thumb.."she waggs a finger at xerxes*'no taking my job mister"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:45

He laughs, his cheerfulness offsetting with the climate in the hole in the wall bar. "I don't know, honestly the only way to take the target off your back is to be a bigger one." He smiles and winks at her. His smile pleasant and happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:51

The flop house is filthy, run down and full of people. Or maybe trash heaps. You're not sure. But Sneak looks right at home in this filthy hole and wastes no time finding a place in the warren. "I'll take first watch, you sleep miss." Then she takes their possesions and makes them as safe as she can before taking out her weapons and making herself comfortable for first watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 45
Location : San Diego

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: ****D TO THE RESCUE****   Mon 26 Jul - 18:54

In the flop-house, D seems to have disappeared. Or is it multiplied? He could be anyone, and anyone could be him.
Five Shower-in-a-Cans emerge.
"Am I great, or what? And they say I'm not psychic... p'shuh."

"And I think the shopping might do her some good. And, we can get you a different kind of clicky shoe. It has metal on the bottom for the recycling personnel. They click a LOT. Besides, you need to see how little there really is to buy in a place like this."

"She'll be fine; she's going to be in the custody of the inquisition if we get caught. 'Sides, the price on my head is probably twice the one on hers, if you know who to go to." pirat What a Face


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:06

*she smiles softly at sneak*'thank you sneak.."she settles herself down and takes a deep breath closing her eyes and letting herself sleep until it was her time to take watch seeming to be completely at ease in this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:10

Xerxes smiles at D, "Hey thanks," taking the shower in a can offered to him. "I'll watch with Sneak if you want to get some sleep D." He smiles pleasantly sitting up with the kid and whispering softly to her.

"You're right you know, I don't fit in here very well. Perhaps you could help me out with that. Give me some advice." He says to the little kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 45
Location : San Diego

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:12

Sleep. Many have described the fits of waking and collapsing that D experiences as a type of sleep. A demon grabbed him. BY THE HEAD. Now, no watch needs be stood. He is alert. At all times. And asleep... almost none.
He sleeps long hours, but is never left completely unaware. The slightest noise, a change in air current, and sometimes, nothing at all can wake him. He is not a happy man because of it... but he is greatful.

To Xerxes' request of Sneak, D throws a wad of the more moist trash at him. "That's a start. Manners gotta go next." It is followed with a playful smile. "And, consider me a part of watch all night. Even in a place like this, I can't sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:17

Xerxes grabs it and tosses it back without looking, "Manners huh? That explains alot!" Now he looks up with a playful smile, "You don't sleep much either huh? Fair enough, Sneak why don't you get some sleep then, the two of us can handle the watches."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:17

She looks at d and beams at him*"you are the man!"she laughs and would begin cleaning up right there bu she is smart enough to do it beneath her cloths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:25

*she smiles and laughs at them and lays back and pokes D's side and smirks a bit and moves so she can prop her feet up on him*"hehehehe its good to have you back D.. it just hasn't been the same without you.. and if you want i can keep the dreams away if you like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 45
Location : San Diego

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Keep away the dreams...   Mon 26 Jul - 19:30

"... just don't turn off my brain..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:34

Xerxes smiles pleasantly watching the old friends getting reaquainted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:36

She laughs and sits up.. meditating quietly as she beganfilling the ether with white noise to mask their presence*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 45
Location : San Diego

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: <SLIGHT OF HANDS>   Mon 26 Jul - 19:42

Drizzles from the left ear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: <SLIGHT OF HANDS>   Mon 26 Jul - 19:42

The member 'Wombat' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'D100' :

Result : 32
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:42

it took some concentration to sustain such a thing so she simple positioned herself comfortable and continued to concentrate on the ether filling it with the noise that seemed to always be bombarding her brain.. letting that constinate humming insider her spread out until it filled the ether. her face relaxed she might have been sleeping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 19:47

Xerxes watches intently, curiousity filling him. He doesn't want to interupt so he remains quite and watchful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: hiding in the noise   Mon 26 Jul - 20:17

*she was still calm her breathing deep and even. her mind drifting in the concentration of the ether.. the bussle and noise of the hive around her flittered threw her mind and spilt into the ether..wipping away any trace of her mind and presences.. like a smudge on the dirty face of the city she blurred away. it wasn't that hard for her to concentrate her maddness made it easy to relax and blot out the world.. maybe thats why the torture didn't break her.. maybe thats because she escaped into the ether.. in the physical she seemed statuques..asleep or perphas dead because of her stillness..no one would notice just another figure sleeping in the pile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 20:24

Xerxes stood watch, kept them safe, and all the while listened to their slow steady breathing. "Sleep well, my new friends, the morning brings many new troubles."

Verbal is a rat.... you always need to watch the rats because you don't know who's giving them the cheese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Wed 28 Jul - 2:27

The thin walls of the house do little to keep out noises from the street, which never truly quiets though it's crowds wan as the evening progresses.

However, the night passes without incident.

In the morning, Verbal is waiting outside the Vault, calmly smoking. When you arrive, he will nod and greet you warmly, and ask if you're ready to go.

(Feel free to make any last minute preparations. Let Verbal know when you're ready to go, or if you've any questions for him.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Wed 28 Jul - 11:14

Xerxes smiles when approaching Verbal, flashing perfectly white teeth at the man. "Good morning, your crew all rested and sobered up for our little excursion?" He asks mildly. All his gear is with him, including a pack that contains his 'fancy clothes', and the rest of his gear. "You mentioned gases yes? I take it we'll be needing rebreathers for this little journey."

This man is dangerous, he knows too much and for all his talk, says very little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 37
Location : san D

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: if you go into the woods today..    Wed 28 Jul - 11:56

After calming preparing for the journey ahead and extracting a promise from D to take her shopping.. since poor D always seems to be the one that in the end takes her shopping. She would have D make sure to use his connections to leave word to roth where they are going. She didn't want to make it diffcult for Roth to find her. Should he try to find them soon. rinsing off and fixing her hair so it wouldn't be in the way ahd followed along*"good day Verbal.. I trust all is well this morning?" she said as she looked around for the rest of the men.. and since she didn't seem them straight off she would send her sense into the ether to find them.. (presence sense.. of the area.. just making sure*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 34
Location : Holy Terra

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Wed 28 Jul - 21:38

(successfully manifested, however you're manifesting sense presence in a hive city. You get a bit of sensory overload as you immediately detect thousands of life forms, with no way to differentiate who is who, or even who is human)

Verbal smiles and nods. "Aye, you'll deffinetely be wanting those. I brought some just in case you didn't have them, but it's always good to be prepared, and hell havin' extra never hurt no one. Well... except for..." he pauses and laughs "I guess this isn't the best time for stories. There's a lift just down the road that we use to get down to the Infernis. Just a short jaunt. My team'll meet us there. Just two of 'em today, this is a big enough group as is without attracting more attention, and hell you lot look like you can handle yourselves well enough if it comes down to it. Take anymore firepower the local's'll start thinkin' we're bringin' an invasion." He smiles and winks, apparently totally at ease.

The party follows Verbal through the morning traffic, and spots the lift with only a little difficulty. It's tucked in a corner alcove across from a small salvage shop and general store, only a block or so from The Vault. It was originally probably part of the same factory that The Vault was, some long disused service elevator.

There's one man standing outside the lift, and another kneeling inside it. The one kneeling appears to have a combi-tool and a small roll-out canvas tool kit full of scraps of wire and other small identifiable bits of salvaged tech. The procedure he's performing on the lift would make a tech-priest cry; no ritual, no organized prayer, simply a lot of fiddling, a steady mutter of vague encouragements, seasoned with curses and threats of salvage. The other man is standing and appears to be closely examining a las cutter.

Both men are wearing black volcanis shroud armor, complete with built in respirators and photo visors, though these are not currently on their head. The one kneeling seems to be carrying at least two pistols, one on the thigh, one in a shoulder holster. The one standing seems to be armed with a heavier weapon, slung across his back.

When they see Verbal, they look up, smile and greet the party politely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   

Back to top Go down
 
7.19 Three new arrivals
Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Arrivals at the Orphanage
» Nahvi Elumin Delos Corvus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heretics :: The Archives :: The Calixis Sector :: Scintilla :: Gun Metal City-
Jump to: