Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: ahhhh my hero...   Thu 29 Jul - 20:39

*and she bursts into giggles at Xerxes gallant gesture.. He really was just Adorable! ((says the crazy lady.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scarlet
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Thu 29 Jul - 20:59

Honestly, lady, your time table is pretty useless. And I'd get my hand off your sword hilt son. THIS was his great mistress? I only hope he didn't know the kind of rabble she'd picked up since he left, these two would disappoint him. I brought you down here to talk because I wanted to see the way you handled yourselves. Frankly I'm less than impressed. I turn toward the tall, thin woman. Why do you want to find Scythan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: oh no...   Thu 29 Jul - 21:11

*something changed the second she mentions his name.. she shifts her head tilts to one side.. her hands move out a moment and she steps around xerxes no fear.. just that madness behind her eyes. Straight tall this was the scythia d was more used to. madness was being to surface again.*"because I am his goddess.. he is my faithfull. He summoned me. I am answering his call. He swore himself to me santified it blood scarifice. And together were are going to shake the heavens, and rattle the stars."she was standing straight now. She smiled and took a deep breath*"Now My little scarlet if you do not tell me where my percious scythan is.. I will find out what you look like turn inside out and on fire.. I will find him.. I am trying to do this the quiet and polite way.. mostly for their sake."she motions to the people behind her.."But if I have to burn this planet to the ground to find my scythan I will.. NO one.. not you.. no the inquistion is going to keep him from me.. now.. if you know him then you know he wants me to find him. Now.. If there are no more questions.. Where is MY Scythan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Thu 29 Jul - 21:20

Her demand for him to release the hilt of his blade did nothing, but Scythia's sudden change, her shift in mood, demeanor, stature, that did it. All he could do was gape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse

PostSubject: Leave it to the scum...   Thu 29 Jul - 22:23

'Pissing contests... I hate'em. People get dead from crap like this. An oxygen vault... high methane and alcohol in the air... rebreathers... If she sparks... even a little... Well, I'd fear for the rest of Gunmetal City. As an Inquisition Acolyte, I can't allow that. Scythia... please stop. Tens of millions could die.'

D knew that speaking the words would do nothing. He was scared... he was upset... and he was away from PEOPLE for far too long (yes, the hivebound penalty should be in full effect). What was Scarlet doing? Taunting the Burning Princess could not end well.

He actually starts to laugh. This has gone from bad to rediculous...

The laugh snaps away, and his tone is left cold, stern, and very much like a parent, giving the same explaination for the tenth time. "Scythia. Chill. She's going to tell us. Scarlet. Enough. She told you why; they are bound in the ether and beyond. He wants to be found. Zergeze. Wro.n.g. .w.e.a.pon. Think of where you are. No guns. No bombs. No plasma fields. Everyone... the measuring game is done. If this doesn't move on, everyone is about to lose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Ever party has a pooper..    Thu 29 Jul - 23:00

Blood red hair gets tossed back and a causal shrug as She waits to see what scarlet will do..no humming.. no dance.. just violet eyes watching.. ready.. cold and deep as the ether.. no fear.. just a kind of excitement..holding on to the tension of this moments between moments.. counting heartbeats as she mind slips threw the ether.. She wondered how brave scarlet would be if the room frosted over..and blood began to poor from the stones.. or if Verbal would have anything to say if she crumpled him to the floor.. Would dekkah scream in terror? would they run? Some many questions.. and D spoiling all the fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Thu 29 Jul - 23:10

Xerxes nods agreement to D, his hand staying well clear of the hilt to his power sword.

Power weapons weren't his weapon of choice anyway.

Xerxes smiles wickedly, thoughts of his wrist strapped weapon dancing through his head. He wouldn't be the first one to ruin negotiations though, he'd leave that to Scarlet and Scythia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Fri 30 Jul - 12:38

Pissing contest? Is that what you think this is? I shake my head. You said she was worth it, worth everything. You'd better be right or Slanesh take your soul you thrice blessed bastard. Look, it's a long story and I don't really feel like telling it in the middle of a Vorgon Standoff. So, have a seat and I'll try and shed some light for you. Hold your breath, on the count of three..... One.... Two... Three.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Fri 30 Jul - 12:58

*like a string drawn tight she doesn't move. barely blinking her mind watching half threw the ether..half in life her hands on her thin hips her shoulders straight. She simple continues watching Scarlet but watching what she was doing.(precog..please) a moment before her. ((this gives a bonus to dodges.. if no violence is invovled in the new moments or do.. will be manifesting inspiring aura))*she tilts her head again as her blue skin being to glow with an inner light.. her hair seeming to shine like fresh blood.. *"Miss.. i am doing my best to remain pleasent.. If this is a standoff it was your doing. Now I suggest you got on with it." She remained as she was not moving or blinking* ((if there is some sort of violence in the near future..Then shall be manifesting Inflict pain.. Scarlet first then the guy with the big gun..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Fri 30 Jul - 13:39

I shrug. Lady, I have no doubt that you can hurt me in ways I have not begun to imagine. But you don't scare me, and I'm not telling you shit until you callm down. Because all I have for you is bad news and worse news, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you shoot the messanger. I turn my back on the party and walk further into the space, back toward some seats. Let her throw a temper tantrum, blow this place up. Won't change facts, won't help her find him. I have what she wants, and if she kills me she won't get it. Her backup knows it if she don't. At least I'd stop having nighmares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Fri 30 Jul - 13:57

*she shurgs*I don't carry a gun."she smirks a bit*"and you may ask D.. this is calm.. if I wasn't calm everyone one here would be screaming.. and I don't want you fear.. I want my scythan. I know something bad has happened to him.. he would have already known I was coming and met me days ago. I Know that he would come to me if he could."she took a deep breath*"so is he hurt? is he imprisioned? does somone keep him captive?"*she shifted to keep people in view but didn't follow her scarlet was still well within range..Her face serious for a change*'has someone murdered my precious?" that voice was more ether then anything.. as if asking the spirts beyond and not those in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Fri 30 Jul - 14:48

Xerxes remains calm throughout these proceedings, but keeps a wary eye on all parties involved. His role is not negotiator, it is problem solver if things go from unfortunate to worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Fri 30 Jul - 22:06

D loses his face. It is alarmingly blank. No anger, no fear... Nothing. A slight twitch at the edge of his mouth acknowledges Scythia's last words...

'They'd better let the inquisition find them before she does...'

"I see... a series of miscommunications. Hmm..." D sinks into his own thoughts going over the conversation again. ... and laughs. "Want me to share it with her? No... Just prep her. Scythia. Come here a sec. Oh, and anyone got a fire extinguisher? You might need one."

'A thought.'
"Spoken"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: a little give   Fri 30 Jul - 22:20

*she gives a little and moves gracefully over to D raises an eyebrow at him. *"D I know you don 't want any unpleasentness.. You best convince her to hurry and speak. I can handle bad news.. No news or people dancing around it I don't. "she motions a hand towards scarlet*"so maybe you should speak to her.. explain what is in her best interest. we need to be quick here If you are here then the rest won't be far behind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Fri 30 Jul - 23:23

After a few moments of near-whispering.:.

"She just wants to know. I talked with her... She'll be okay. She is under a tense time-table. We gotta move."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sat 31 Jul - 10:34

*behind her maske she purses her lips.. She missed Roth and Ophelia.. Ophelia would have taken care of this by now.. and if she couldn't have Roth would have.. Ophelia would have just gotten her scythan.. this would have been so much easier.. and roth well.. Roth would have put the fear in them and got them moviing.
Not very impressed... grrrrr humph little twit didn't know what she was dealing with here.. damn it.. This is why I need my swishy skirts and clicky shoes.. No one notices how awesome I am in these cloths.. Or they need to see my brand.. it takes so much longer when I have to prove it to them. I hope D can hurry this up.. we still need to go GET him.. and get off this planet.

"yes yes.. I won't kill anyone.. Now please can we move along already?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sat 31 Jul - 22:00

Alright, fine stay standing. I settle into the chair, making myself comfortable. He was here in Gunmetal city, is still on Scintilla.... kinda. Deep breath, you can do this. Don't cry stupid mon-keigh. You remember that bad bit of business on Iocanthos? The war against Chaos where the Inquisition got their asses handed to them but still won? I wait for nods and such before I go on. It won't make any sense otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sat 31 Jul - 22:41

*just continues to stand and wait.. head tilted to one side.. her face mostly covered by the rebreather she scratches at her brand as she tries to remain patient. She kept her face blank.. She forced herself to breath.. part of her knew something was wrong.. very wrong.. she had been pretending.. ignoring and avoiding it.. Please no.. Please don't say he is dead.. not my beatiful scythan..

*she swallowed.. she was reteating into her own mind.. pulling the ether in around her thoughts.. as if somehow that would protect her. The voice whispered softly in her mind.. 'stupid little girl.. this is going to hurt... you failed him.. he put his faith in you and did you save him? did you help him? He needed you. Some goddess you turned out to be. hahahahaha I told you.. you are nothing your powers don't make you something. You are always going to be weird weak little nothing.' pain began to burn in her chest making it hard to breath.

As scarlet seemed to drag the pain out a bit by delaying in telling her she turned slowly so that she was facing the wall her eyes closed as if to help shut it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sat 31 Jul - 22:48

"Ver-sian K'eth!"
D didn't know that it was no profanity. Kitten, I think it means.

He was a bit worried... two-fold. The newcomer is showing a strong attachement, and he knows how Scythia will take the inevitable news... He would be a wreck, too. He gleans so much off of those around him. There emotions would become his. All over a soul-drinker... the irony.

"The inquisitors are in Gunmetal City by now... I can delay them, but not stop them." He knew they would all need some time before going through the streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sat 31 Jul - 23:46

The only way to win, to defeat the Chaos was to use a blade infused with a soul. He, sort of, volunteered to be the soul. I can still see the Moritat bitch skewer him like so much meat, he just stands there. I will the tears of memory back down inside. As best I know, he's still in there and the Moritat have the blade. The rulers of Commorragh show me hospitality if I'm lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sat 31 Jul - 23:51

*she didn't realize she was shaking her jaw clenched*"where is he now. Is it still in the shard? Who has the sword?"she said in as calm a whisper as she was able. she was still trying to fight off the voice in her head the pain that was gripping her inside burning and turning.*"where are they keeping him now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: They did WHAT?   Sun 1 Aug - 14:14

How can this be? The inquisition... a soul sword... Scythia's faithful...
This is all a bit much...
...and they are coming...
...and their tolerances have changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sun 1 Aug - 15:12

Xerxes stands passively watching the whole affair. He had no attachment to this person, he couldn't care less if he was dead and attached to some bloody sword. Looking at Scarlet he can tell she was.. attached, as was Scythia. Interesting that. Xerxes shifts his facial muscles, a look of pity and care coming over him, as he places a hand gently on Scythia's shoulder, "I'm so sorry. We'll still find him, no matter where he is." His tone sorrowful but strong and reassuring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: voices in the head   Sun 1 Aug - 15:39

*she was stiff when he touched as she ignored the voice in her head.. but the pain within was in her voice as she spoke*"Yes.. I must get him back. Moritat or not. Do not miss understand me, I am not.. nor have I ever been in Love with him. He betrayed the chaos gods for me. He scaraficed his follow dark eldar for me, bled them dry at my feet. He gave everything to me and swore his soul to me."she takes a deep breath as she looks back at everyone. (inspiration aura ) "His Faith must be answered. What good is a god that does not have followers, I WILL NOT BE as the god Emperor. I will answer his call, I will be prove that I am worthy a goddess for his faith."she looks at scarlet and gives a smile*"you may have cared.. or even loved him, But he defines me. Without him I may never reach my full exaltation. And then I will just be another psyker."she looks at D and sighs a bit*"I am sorry that my follower is so much trouble. How far will you go with me, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Thousands deep already, what's a few thousand more.   Sun 1 Aug - 16:50

"The shuttle... at the mine. That wasn't my sick idea of a joke. It got him out in one piece. <sigh> I can help... There are... <voice deepens and grows slightly different> other matters involved, as well. Honestly, if I am to become an inquisitor, I have to help you."

He finally said it. He knew what he was saying, too. What better time to reveal his nature; an Imperial Acolyte. Now, with the focus of the stress elsewhere, he could take some comfort in the distraction.

"I've bloodied my hands for him once. I don't want to make as big a scene again. I go so far as those connected with the blade."

"This will all be in my official duties and in my report. You will help stave a cult. I can't empower youright now, I am not sure who here has been deemed a heretic. Still, the darkest heresy comes from within... The Eldar are a source of evil. The dark ones have twisted their souls. I will view the use of a weapon imbued with such a spirit, bound through an unboubtibly dark pact, as an effort to remove the redemption he had attained, and fortify the will of chaos. And what better timing... THE GAULLE!!! To stage such an attach with the chaos conspiritors in order to self-authorize such dealings... These heretics will fall... I don't go for small fish. Only big ones."

D does nothing to quell or hide the self-righteousness. In fact, inspired, he fuels it. Without this type of drive, he could never live with the things he has already done... or the things he must do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   

Back to top Go down

7.19 Three new arrivals
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next