Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sun 8 Aug - 21:24

Xerxes chuckles unconscernedly, "You've paid for my services through the month, I'm not going anywhere."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Ever see the cheshire cat smile?   Sun 8 Aug - 21:47

With a grin, D tosses the canteens to Xerxes. "Chombana, you still got your duds?" he asks, tugging on his Acolyte's emblem, "Give it to Xerxes. Everyone, get ready to run."

Normally, when trying to escape persuit, you want to be descreet; go unnoticed until you are away. This is a hive. Thousands of bodies packed into every available inch. "Follow close, and, for god's sake, be ready for a panic."

(The rest of the plan rests with Scarlet's answer)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sun 8 Aug - 23:40

What you see is what you get, but if you need a panic I'm sure we can create one between the two of us. Duds? What, or better who do you think I am? I unclip the piece at my thigh, holding it low and to the side. Ready for action but not actually IN action. Not yet. This is about to get very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 9 Aug - 10:17

Xerxes smiles as everyone is getting ready for a fight, checks his own equipment really quick, and then stands politely out of the way. This is D and Scarlets show, he's here to do what he's paid to, and that's guarding Scythia.

This ought to be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: cloth make the man*   Mon 9 Aug - 15:30

*scythia sighs and looks at scarlet*"I told you that gun won't figure till you unjamm it."
Since She was combana she pulled out the inquisition coat and badge she still carried and held them out*"who did you want to wear these.. its fine just round up some people at random.. you flash a badge and they will go where you tell them'she
said casually as she walked along no weopon checking no gun pulled she was far more dangerous that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 9 Aug - 23:17

"To Xerxes, here. Okay... I'll pick someone at random." 'Someone from the flop-house should do well.' D takes a few long breaths, holding down the laughter. This was going to be GREAT! When Xerxes was all dolled up, D passes him one of the (fake) Improvised Explosive Devices with added Bioweaponry.
"Let's go!"

He starts out of the area like a bat out of hell, "Clear a path!! Clear it!! The ticker is goin', and the fail-safe is already armed!!!" He waves his fake terror weapon about, showing it and his badge off.

They first run to the flop house, where he picks up a few strays. He cautions them that the inquisition has been given there names, but there is someone on Malfi who can clear them. I give them a bogus address, and ask them into disguise (Scythia's cloak, Xerxes's hat or jacket, something from Scarlet). I ask the others to lay low, and relocate until I return.

Running to the spaceport with the "bioweapon" in tow, I will try to book them emergency passage on a ship. I remove the timer from the cannisters, and present it as medicine. "These guys were immune thge whole time. Thank god we found them. I can breathe a lot easier now."

I give the one with Scythia's cloak a peck on the cheek, and call back as I'm leaving, I remind them, "Meet me on Malfi. Lay low until then. Don't talk to any Acolytes other than me, PLEASE. I should be there three days behind you."

Feeling satisfied, D takes a slow round-about trip back to meet the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: among the rabble   Tue 10 Aug - 11:43

*scythia gives her inquistors coat to xerxes and plays her part with D. Fully confident in his plan..without ever asking what it was. Though it was hard for her to give up her cloak she also parts with her favorite high heeled clicky shoes.. it would make it more believe that the woman was her.. one to make her taller and two because anyone who knew her knew she loved those shoes.. she even shed a tear for those boots.. Those were the ones D got her on their first trip.. She had fought deamons in those shoes..
She could get another pair but it wouldn't be thet same..*sigh*
when he takes off and they are to remain and wait for him..she makes sure to crouch and and keep her head even to the general populace.. This would be the frist time anyone would have seen her even attempt to 'blend'.
After seening what had happened at the vault she seemed almost spooked.. no humming no strolling. She wasn't afraid for herself.. But she had to protect Sneak, and D.. even xerxes though his family connections may keep him from getting the worst of it.
She thought about the different things the inquistion could send.. This wasn't a normal witchhunter.. If Mathis could sense him he wasn't an untouchable.. he could be a psyker.. maybe a scholar.. maybe something worse. he wasn't just some assasin..
He killed the Bartender.. Who does that!.. Bastard.. verbal need to disappear and quick!.
She needed D to find out What was after them.. she needed to know who and what he was.. but that was for later.. Right now she needed to protect them.. they were her responsiblity. She was the goddess not them.. She had to save them.

((*shighs* Delusions of granduer come with such heavy responsiblities!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Sleight of Hand, Pt I   Tue 10 Aug - 20:00

The strays play their part well enough. With nowhere else to go, and sufficient threats (and dropping the Inquisition card doesn't hurt) they go along easily enough. It can only be hoped that the disguise worked, and someone was watching. The lander kicks off, sending a shower of toxic dust up over the space port and departs for a waiting transport.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Tue 10 Aug - 20:05

It's just for show. I whisper to the tall one. I'll clear the jam later. When we don't need to be moving. We have to get to ground. I know a place, not Verbal's. Can't head off to his hideouts, they're not safe. But Ged, I think Ged should be clear. Not connected to Verbal. D can find us again I'm sure. He knows his way around hives, that's for sure.

When you're done with this crazy plan, find the Blue Lantern. Ask for the Hot Iron special. We'll meet you there. I say to him. No use praying, the Emperor doesn't listen to the likes of me. When he takes off with the flop house junkies, I look to the others. Let's go. This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Wed 11 Aug - 17:51

It seems too long. His plan should have taken him an hour at most. Several hours later, there is still no D.

A guardsman, new to the beat enters the Blue Lantern. He asks for the Hot Iron Special. Despite his badge identyifying him as Carr, he claims to be D. He enters the reunion in a garb Scythia hasn't seen since her first experience in cannibalism. And, D has a package.

Clicky shoes... and a deep v, angle stitched, highly swishy dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   

Back to top Go down

7.19 Three new arrivals
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9