Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Sun 25 Jul - 15:36

Xerxes smiles pleasantly, "Call me Rigs. Like the lady said, it's a pleasure to meet you. Yes, please do sit down." He laughs pleasantly putting his arm over and behind Merder and crossing his legs. Very relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 12:37

"Murder hm? And Rigs? Well it's nice to meet the three of you" he says as he sits at your table.

"So I run this little salvaging operation out of the Infernis, really down near the crater. I've got some deals worked with a few of the gangs down there, run them some supplies and what have you some times, so they know me and let me do my business. Sometimes you find some interesting old tech down there, some of it I sell to the Tech priests, some to other folks as run businesses here on the top.

So yesterday I heard a rumor about an odd device down in one of the sub levels, I take my team down there to poke around, top notch all of them, when the Mount Thollos starts to rumble. Well we all know what that means, so we find somewhere to hang on and hunker down, expecting a bit of shaking, when the next thing we know, the whole damned sublevel starts to slide down the side of the blasted crater!

Well you don't live as long as I have by bein' slow, so me and my team ran for it; and just in time too. Managed to find a stable platform leaning out over the sublevel and scrambled up the supports. There we were, all hanging on these support columns like it was some damnable steel tree, and us a couple primatives."
He stops and laughs.

"But here I am goin' on.. what brings you three down here? Surely not just to listen to stories"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 12:41

Xerxes laughs along with the man, "That seems like quite a sticky situation. I'm glad you made it out of there okay, cause I hear you're the best." He smiles pleasantly at the man, judging how he reacts to the compliment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 12:50

"I'm the best at many things. The best at telling stories, the best at drinking. But I'm also the best at salvaging, and I know this city better than those who just live in it." the grin flickers, then returns with renewed strength "I must be the best. After all I've done, I'm still alive, still drinking and still telling stories. So then, Rigs. What is it you'll be needing to be the best at today?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 12:55

Xerxes shrugs, "I'm looking for some people. The first of which is a man who doesn't wish to be found by most. If you were me, where would you start looking?" He smiles pleasantly. "Where can one go to not be noticed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:02

He considers this.

"Gun Metal city is a big place, and easy to hide in. But if one really wanted to hide, they would go to the Infernis. It's the underhive of this city. It's closer to the crater, so it's hotter and the air more foul. If there were a place in this sector that more resembles Hell, I wouldn't want to see it. But most folk avoid it because of that, making it a good place to hide for the rest."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:10

Xerxes nods, "And how does one get to the Infernis and get around? Seems to me you'd need some kind of guide?" He chuckles with a wink. "Someone who knows the area really well, and keeps coming back for a cold drink and to share amazing stories."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:19

*scythia watches the exchange with interest and looks more like she wants to ask more about the story but lets it go scratching idle at her brand thur the veil and looks at verbal with a smile*"and I am expecting somone soon but not sure how to leave him a message so he can find me."she shurgs a bit and sipps her beer again shifting the viel again so it doesn't get in the way*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:26

"Well I can put the word out Ms. Murder. If you have a message that you would like for him to hear, I can make sure it gets spread around enough that it might get back to him."

Nods. "Aye, it is a frightfully difficult place to navigate. No "official" maps of the area, you understand, and not that any would be current anyway, what with collapses being frequent. Ah and then there's the gangs! Every territory belongin' to someone, and all of them murderers. Good thing for you, I know my way around, and the gangs know me." He winks.

"Now two things I'll be wanting to discuss before we get too excited about this little adventure.

The first will be certain money compensations. The second, I want to know precisely who and what I'm looking for before accepting payment."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:30

Xerxes nods, quietly he says, "Of course, the man's name is Scythan, and as for the money, how much do you charge for the trip?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:32

*she grins and laughs clapping her hands a bit in excitement*'I like him.. He is funny.. he is nice to listen too. and he isn't stupid.. always should ask that."she nods to Xerxes.."The message is The Cat in the Box is here and waiting.. and apperently I am heading to infernis with you."she smiles brightly*"if everything can be arrange.. "she sighs and smiles at xerxes*"ummm all or a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:35

Xerxes smiles and leans into Merder's ear, whispering quietly, "All or a little bit of what?" Pulling back he winks at her and laughs. Turning his attention back to Verbal, he says, "So what do you say? What's your price for this fiery adventure?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:40

*she sighs and rolls her eyes*"describtion... of course what else would I be talking about.. Sometimes you can be kinda dense for such a clever guy."she shakes her head and looks at sneak*"I think its a male thing. I never had that trouble with girls when we talk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:48

There's the faintest flicker in his smile.

"Of course. Usual fare would be 250 thrones. Half now, half upon our safe return. And ofcourse I'll be happy to spread the message around Ms. No extra charge" he winks. "I suppose I must be feeling generous today."

He stands up. "Now however, I must retire. It's been a long day, and my team is a bit upset that we didn't make anything to salvage today. It might improve their dispositions to hear we've another job. Employment does wonders for a persons mind set, don't you think? Let's see... why don't we meet here, tomorrow morning?"

Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:52

Xerxes smirks, "Of course, tomorrow morning it is. Unless of course I can convince you to take us immediately, say for double the usual fare?" He smiles his most charming smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 13:54

*she nods at verbal*'ohh that is wonderful.. thank you so much.. are you sure? I realize that most people expect to be paid for things.. and I don't mind."she smiles brightly*"ohh of course.. have a pleasent evening.. we will be here in the morning.. it was nice speaking with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:12

Verbal looks torn for a moment.

"Your offer is quite tempting Rigs, but I don't know that I can gather my team on such short notice, especially with it drawing late. Hell half of them will be stone drunk by now"
He laughs.

"I'm sorry Rigs, Emperor knows I'd like the money, but I think it might be foolish for me to leave now. I'll see you good folks in the morning"

With that, he wishes you well, and departs, pausing several times on the way out to wish a few other patrons a pleasant evening.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:15

Xerxes turns to Sneak, "What do you make of that kid? He knows something and ain't sayin' it is he?" Xerxes smiles down at the little one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:18

*she sighs*'well thats a relief I wanted a bath and meal before I went on my way."*she keeps drinking her beer and smiles a bit8"now lets get about looking for a place to rest. it sounds like its going to be alot of fun down there before we find Scythan."she streches a bit and looks around watching the people with interest*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:26

Sneak follows Verbal with her eyes, as he leaves the room.

"Aye, he didn't take the double fare. Whatever it was I didn't catch it though. He's good."
Back to top Go down
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:29

*she jumps as if startle and frowns looking at her bag and pokes it with a finger before she frantically beings digging threw out.. setting items on the table*"What the helll.. where. did.. DAMN IT!"she said in frustation as out came.. her book.. a bottle cap.. keys.. what looked like a some light bands that are used to go underground..some other shiny bits of metal.. some bolts.. a hinge.. a bloody badge.. till finally OUT comes the Come set*

"hello?" she said putting it on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:32

Xerxes smiles down at her, scruffing her hair a bit. "It's one of two things, he's either heard the name Scythan before, which I don't believe for a second. Or, and the more likely thing, he's heard that message before, hence why he was willing to spread it for free. It's already being spread around, and soon someone who's looking for you." He says turning back to Scythia, and noticing her putting on the com set, "And there we go." He says in frustration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Prounouced - Dee' yah-eee   Mon 26 Jul - 14:33

"Duaeyaaaaiiiii!!!!!!!!"

'Okay... Who THE HELL broke into this com channel... I will find them... and make... them... PAY!!!'

Activate the signal trace in case there is a response.
"Who is this? How did you get this frequency?"

(Oh, and using the other local scum for cover, denying a sniper his shot all-the-while)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:39

*blinks and tilts her head*

"D? hello is that you?"she said and squealed yes... Squealled excitedly and began to bounce in her seat*"Is that you?!"she laughs happily*"wow.. I totally forgot I still had this com.. GOOD thinking!"she grins*"your so clever.. are you one planet then? whats the range on these things.. where are you.. Did you find anything?" She was talking a mile a minute and if she wasn't holding both hands on the come set she might bounce right out of her seat*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:42

Normally in a place like this people keep their eyes on their table. It doesn't pay to look around. But then, in a place like this there is usually very little in the way of squeeling and bouncing. People's eyes are drifting your driection and Sneak looks nervous.

She puts a hand on Scythia's arm, "Miss, you should really try to keep it down. Low profile, remember?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   

Back to top Go down

7.19 Three new arrivals
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next