Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:42

Xerxes looks around the bar quickly, and then puts his hand on her leg to help settle her. "Shhhh..." He puts his finger to his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:49

"SHOOSH!!!! You'll draw to much attention. Put the red switch up and push the yellow button. Where are you?"

... I am truly pathetic...
...I couldn't find her... in a place like this...
...must have a GOOD guide... or be kidnapped.?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:51

*yep the subtly of a rhino.. thats our scythia.. she tries.. she really does.. but not bouncy makes her practically vibrate.. and she is making a slight noise in her throat to keep form making any further excited noises..as she says in one of the whipsers that aren't really whispers*But its D!.. he is alreeady here isn't that great!"she grins and wiggles again in her seat.*"I am at a bar.. called the vault.."she said as she followed instructions*"WOW you got here fast.."she laughs a bit*"the beer tastes good.. tis cold! you should try it.. I will wait here for you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 14:57

Xerxes sits very still, his expression impossible to read. And signals for her to stop talking. His face is dead serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: OMFGYAKM, Right?!?   Mon 26 Jul - 14:58

"THE - The Vault.?. Please... Please by ALL THE GODS, tell me no... Not THE the Vault. Wait... It's you. I'm on my way. Please. Try to stay," and he pauses, notably, "TRY to stay calm...ish...like..... Okay?" That last part didn't sound very confident.
He verifies his sharp pointy things, and starts on his way to inner-lower city... This time, he is not above paying for a transport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:01

*she frowns and looks confused at xerxes and tilts her head curiously but goes quiet for a moment as she blinkes at him.. and shrugs but settles down*"ok.. I will try.. I tihnk someones mad at me.. I have to stop talking now.. hurry ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:05

Xerxes tries very hard to smile pleasantly and when she takes off the comset he says, "What did you hire me for? I don't want to see you get hurt, and I'm trying really hard to help you, and so is Sneak. But look around the bar really quick." He gestures at the rest of the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:10

*blinks...No ones every done that before.. hmmm chastisizing the crazy fire chick..hmm.. she looks around the bar and then backs to xerxes and seems confused. she didn't know what to do at that point..confusion.. bad... hmmm.. but he did smile so she looks at him*"Are you mad at me?"she tilts her head the other way still looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:13

"Mad? No. I'm worried that you may have created a scene, may have jeopardized your own life by revealing information about your whereabouts to someone you claimed still works for the Inquisition." He puts his hand gently on her shoulder, "We agreed to try and lay low yes? I just want to make sure that you are safe." His smile becomes reassuring and kind, with a tinge of worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:18

8she calmed down a bit and her expression smoothed out a bit and shrugs*"don't worry it won't take D long to get here.. and I am sure we will be fine.. Besides I doubt anyone will want to cause trouble here.. and even if D still works for the inquistion he won't do anything to me.. "she smiles in confidence*"he may not be on my side but he isn't on theirs either.. and he certainly isn't loyal enough to them to want to.... upset me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:23

Xerxes nods, "If you're sure, I'm sure. You know him far better than I could ever, but I would suggest once he gets here that we move to a more secure location to talk." He laughs, "Besides I'm pretty sure he'll want to get you out of here as soon as possible." He winks and smiles brightly, his cheerful demeanor returning all at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:29

With the tracking beacon on, D will have no trouble arriving QUICKLY. He does his best to make it even faster. If needed, he will even step out of sight, don his uniform, shoulder a "Forgiven for complience Banner", and rush his journey (even if abusing the power of an alcolyte somewhat). The closest he would EVER let this get him is about 8 city blocks (half a mile) before redisguising. This is, also, a last resort. He shouldn't have too much trouble with a hive like this slowing him down.

Now, I'm not sure how long this will take him, but it won't be long. Even if she moves, that beacon was from a trade vessel, so they could track their (stolen?) cargo. Even if the com unit loses power, it shouldn't.

When he gets their, he will approach the table, heavily "localized".

"That gentleman sent a drink for _the cat in the box?" The server asks, looking confused at reading the name. "I think this is a mistake, lemme find out what's going on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:32

*she waited..with amazing patient..she didn't bother watching the people come in..because she wouldn't have known it was him anyway..she put things back in her bag and finished her beer sitting up straight and relax not really able to stop smiling as she looked about*'hmm I wonder who he will be today.. this should be interesting.."and after that..she sat quietly humming to herself.. when the server comes up she smiles*"nope thats mine..thank you.. tell him to hurry up..I am hungry and getting bored"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: **Gulp** Don't eat the help... PLEASE   Mon 26 Jul - 15:34

The server smiles. "Then we should get you out of here, and somewhere we can get someTHING to eat and perhaps talk a spot, neh, Chombana?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:36

Xerxes meanwhile is smiling and not paying much mind to the atmosphere around the bar and is more interested in watching her watch the people.

If anyone can spot this guy, it's her.

When the waiter approaches and speaks, Xerxes looks over at him and smiles. "I told you he'd say we should get out of here." He chuckles winking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:41

"EEEHHIII" *thud! as she launches herself out of her chair to tackle hug D. "I missed you!"she says as she gives him a squeeze*"lets Go!"she said happily*"You can meet my new friends!"she motions to xerxes and Sneak*"this so so exciting!"she bounces and grabs her bag a bit of lightening on a leash as she grabs ahold of d and refuses to let go.. or she will lose him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:43

Xerxes puts his head in his hand, "Nice to meet you." His voice muffled by the hand blocking his mouth. "We really should get out of here." A look of exasperation on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: ...And me without my taser...   Mon 26 Jul - 15:49

"This is not being incogninja, you know?", his faint whisper reminds her.

He can't escape through Inquisition authority here. They call that: Suicide.
They have now been seen by EVERYBODY, and EVERYBODY knows something is up.
Oddly, D just smiles and sighs. "Things just gotta stay interesting, neh?" His voice grows. "You should be more careful... If that vial broke, we'd all... Let's just go." he says, with almost a remanding tone.

With that, he pulls her, as if she were property, first to her feet, and then towards the door. He is being VERY wary, particularly of her new company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:53

*she laughs and shurgs giving him a grin*"but you said I shouldn't bother to be incogninja.. it would just hurt myself."she shrugs and laughs a bit when he said that and shrugs*"sorry.. ok"she doesn't fight and infact seems completely ok with being dragged about as if she were own.. physical boundries nevver bothered her so she went along and motion for the other two*"come on..hurry up!"she said holding out her hand for sneak snatching her along as they head for the door giggling a bit maddly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 15:57

Xerxes stands up and smirking, follows the two of them out into the street.

I wonder if we'll even go down to the infernis at this point? He chuckles to himself. It's easy for him to snake through the crowds and to follow them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Invictus Inquisite   Mon 26 Jul - 16:07

D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse is still an acolyte. His master is dead, however.
He still has responsibilities (and rights).
And he finds himself in the heart of Gunmetal City with scum almost as bad as he is...

The burning princess is as crazy as ever... and making him VISIBLE.
He knows nothing of the other two...

Need a place to talk a bit. AND to get Scythia some food before she reverts to cannibalism AGAIN!!!

'I know... that demon I finished off... it is still in the nether. Tearing at my fate. Hating me. Putting me through all this... What did I do wrong? I never behaived myself? I never followed the empire's rules? Why am I being punished?'

After a bit of looking, any scum worth their dirt is going to be able to find a local hole that the local work-rats eat at (because they can't afford better). We'd better stop their.

====================================================================================================
D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse is as pain as they come. He has hair that is mainly brown, but with some black and some blonde. All intermixed. Based on the lighting and shadows, it could be any of the three. He is slender. This is about his only defining trait. 5'11" (slouch to 5'9", heal up to 6'1"), no visible scars, all his teeth. There is REALLY not much to say about him.
====================================================================================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 16:14

*she follows*"of course we are going.. I have to get scythain.."she shakes her head*'silly.."she goes with D where ever he draggs her snickering a bit as they go she was humming her happy tune that D knows so well and would recognize as the happy meldoy..and not the one where she burns people*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 16:28

D sees the flow of hungry people at nearly the same time as Sneak. She points down an alley, just as he heads for its opening. She looks at him, appraising his usefulness in that way he knows. It seems she likes what she sees, a curt nod his indication that says, you can stay.

The interior is rough, dirty and smells oddly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: A-ha   Mon 26 Jul - 16:41

"This would be the guide...", D mutters almost silently.

Workerbees are great. They tend to not want to know what isn't affecting them. Knowledge is danger. D finally relaxes a bit. "Long time, neh? Kind of missed ya a bit. Could have used you a few times." Those who don't know him may think it rude. Those who do know he doesn't say such things, unless he REALLY means it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 16:47

Xerxes follow them inside and stands a few paces away. Cautiously watching the door to make sure they weren't followed. He remains quiet and observant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   

Back to top Go down

7.19 Three new arrivals
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next