Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: awwwww   Mon 26 Jul - 16:49

*she took her viel off once inside and sighs in relief.she hated wearing those things..and at d words she gets a little coy smile*"awwww D you big softy I knew you loved me!"she said as she hugged him again and smiled looking around*'wow this is a step up then the last place you took me to hide.."she smiles and walks around*"Oh D this is sneak.. and thats ummm.."she frowns*"is it ok if I introduce you.. I mean.. what name do you want him to have?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 16:51

Xerxes looks over, and extending his hand to D says, "Call me Xerxes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 16:57

Sneak just... disappears into the crowded room. And a few moments later reappears, looking satisifed. "This way." she murmers. ANd leads the trio to a table with a full view of the room and a wall to your backs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: ... he would actual touch the sespool I call a hand?   Mon 26 Jul - 17:03

<Shakes the hand with an odd grin>

"My name is in Eldar, dunno.. my folks were crazy. Everyone calls me 'D'. Thanks. You did a good job keeping her.. err... well, just keeping her. I'll take it you already know how dangerous that job is, huh?"

"Sneak? You're parents not so well either, huh? Or is that a nic, choma?" <finishes the last few bites off an abandoned plate>

"What brings us all here?"

(Mind the header)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:06

Xerxes smiles pleasantly, putting his hands back underneath his cloak. "No clue, ask the lady." He shrugs, seating himself at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:13

"Parents? Who has parents in the lower-hive?" she shovles the food into her mouth, spoon and hands together in the bowl. "And we're here getting food."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:15

"Heh... You're alright, kid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: just happy to be here   Mon 26 Jul - 17:15

((oops sorry thought it was a hotel room my mistake))*she blinks and looks at d*"I didn't know that.. hmm I thought you were just ya know.. wierd."she shurgs a bit and smiles brightly*

"We are here for Scythian..and I don't think he really knows or he would have asked for more then a 1000 a month."she grins and gives sneak a little half hug*"and this is clever girl I found on Malfi..she is my new helper. I am gonna take care of her."she said..

Yepp another stray picked up along the way.. though she doesn't argue the point about keeping*"yeah they did a good job.. But I didn't get to go shopping yet.."she poutes a little and sighs*"I miss my clicky shoes" she starts eating thought not as fast as sneak*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Not again... Not AGAIN!!!!   Mon 26 Jul - 17:22

'Always picking up strays... A dark eldar... a demon worshipper... a helpless cart driver.'

D never understood the need to pick up strays. He picked up Scythia and Roth, and that was about all he could handle (that being with Ophelia's help). But she, who can't take care of her self, always wanted to pick up more. 'At least I can thank Roth for teaching her canni...'

"WHAT AM I THINKING!?!"

"Listen... Unless you got a lead, I don't think we can. He's not like us. He'll be impossible to follow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Impossible? nothings impossible   Mon 26 Jul - 17:26

*she makes a face at D*"No its not.. Besides.. he wants me to find him.. I got this far didn't I"she shurgs*"besides I have ways of finding people you don't .. I can use my powers and that will help.. not to mention He basically told me he wants me to find him.. he sent me this."she pulls out the box and slides it over to d*"I am not sure if there is a secert message or anything.. But I tracked to malif and then from there to here.. I am sure I will find him.. he is my faithful.. I can't be a goddess if I don't have my follower... DUHHHH!"she said as if that were obvious.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:28

"Why do you think we can't find him?" Xerxes sits up, rejoining the conversation. "Nobody is good enough to hide forever, and there is always a trail to follow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:32

"He's..." 'Almost slipped on that one...' "There is no way of knowing for sure where, when, and even IF he is."

D knows who and what Scythan is. But do they? Probably, Scythia talks... a lot. But that isn't the type of thing you talk about. Not even here.

"Does anyone have a lead yet? Chombana, you have your special way of knowing, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: *just smile and nod*   Mon 26 Jul - 17:36

"well yes I do.. But it takes a while..and he is proably in the undercity.. he is smart that way.."she shurgs and winks at d*'don't worry I told them.. anyhow.. I could do what normally would but they wanted too do it their way frist.. it was...'low profile.' she shurgs*"but after we eat I can doa couple of things.. otherwise our guide down stairs doesn't happen until tommrow morning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:38

"It seems the Infernis is the place to go if you don't want to be found." Xerxes shrugs, "It's worth looking into. Speaking of which have you spread that name around or 'the cat with the box' or whatever it is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:46

"Why, yes. Very much so. It is her Inquisitor name. In the morning? Cool. Can either act so drunk we passed out, or find a room." He give a sly side-smile.

"If she told you about him, you know what I mean. But we have a lead... Thank goodness. On our second outting, she had me spend almost a thousand gelt and over two weeks looking for a man who had not been on a planet in over two decades." To Scythia "And, no eating people. It's impolite."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 17:50

Xerxes chuckles, "We were wondering why our guide decided to wait until the morning, turning down double the price he charged. I'm not so sure I trust him. What are the odds that you weren't the only one looking for her?" He smiles sadly, knowing that in all likelyhood there were more people out there looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: *grumble*   Mon 26 Jul - 17:56

*she glares at him and crosses her arms*"Well How was I suppose to know.. And I wasn't in charge of that mission.. how is this my fault.. Flavious sent us there to look for him.. So blame him.."she poutes and gets a sullen look as shen huffs and sits back in her chair*

"he always blames me for everything.. and I just go around eatting people.."she shakes her head and rolls her eyes..

"you are only suppose to eat your enemies don't you pay attention."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:02

"Flop house three doors down," says Sneak. "Heard the guys talking about it when we came in here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Not again...   Mon 26 Jul - 18:04

"Turned down Double? Crap. I gotta do my report."
He starts openly writing his report, not sheltering it from those at the table. He tells that he was able to locate 'The Burning Princess', and is becoming familiar with her cohorts. They do not yet seem to be worshippers, but I will need more time for assessment. We are currently in Gunmetal City, but may be moving along. I need to maintain my cover, so any external inquiries into this matter may force me to return a negative response. She is not at a state in which she can be neutralized without risking breach of the city's tertiary generators. The loss would be millions of lives and billions of Gelt. Her power has grown, but she shown no new demonic signs. Her psyche seems intact... well, undeteriorated, at any rate. I will report our locations as we travel. I will forward all information I gather.
Acolyte Deirrusse out.

He does not seem to mind present company reading it. Any from other tables need be wary. He will hurt them if pressed.
With a sigh, he seals it for sending. It will be couriered. Flavius said that the new head of the prison world would know where his assignments take him. Bulk rate courier message there, with a request to forward it.

"Our guide is a spy, an eldar, or worse. Be alert."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:08

Xerxes laughs, "I'm always alert." He says with a wink to Scythia. "Anyway, lets take Sneaks idea and find a good place to bed down for the night. Shopping will have to wait a bit lady." He smiles pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: ESCAPE   Mon 26 Jul - 18:10

"I'll take ya shopping. Besides, it WAS Flavius' fault."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:11

*she shurgs*"well we will see in the morning.. i doubt he is an eldar."she smiles and finishes eat and then wiggler her finger at D*"don't be mean.. it wasn't my fault."she glares at him. and smiles*"but I missed you to much to be mad at you."

*she sighs and looks at sneak*"she right.. lets get going.. but I really really want a shower soon. I am beinging to itch and be really uncomfortable."
*she sighs and looks at her food and back at everyeone*"don't worry so much D things will be easier when we have scythian"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:14

Xerxes stands up and offers his hand down to Scythia to help her up. (So gentlemanly... Razz) "Alright Sneak, show us to this flop house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AST_Beca
Assistant Story Teller

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:30

"I wouldn't recomend you shower in this place miss. Assuming they even have one, you're likely to come to harm in there. And you can't take those kinds of chances."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   Mon 26 Jul - 18:37

'I's gonna use her as bait for the predators. The toxins in the water shouldn't KILL her. Besides, if the toxins get to low, the microbes will overpopulate. Now THEY can be REALLY dangerous. Well, I suppose your right, though. Why risk it." He offers Sneak a wink of thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7.19 Three new arrivals   

Back to top Go down

7.19 Three new arrivals
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next