Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: A private moment   Thu 12 Aug - 11:51

*after losing sneak and Scarlet and D make their plans she sat silently waiting. Pulling D aside she looked seriously to him.*

"I do not know her D. I do not trust her. If I am so mad that I can't see straight or think.. Why would any sane person continue to badger me till I loss my temper."she shook her head*"I am not so stupid. there are only a few reasons One..to test my power, Which she claims she has no doubt about. Yet every time she claims I am NO as scythan told her. The other is to make my use my power to give away our location to the enemy."she shurgs*

"though I don't think this is the case. Her tounge waggs at both ends and each says a different thing.. frist I don't care because I am not being careful enough.. the second is I am not what i ought to be. I really am begining to wonder if she was really anything to scythan.. If scythan was her master and wanted me to protect her he should have left a message with her."

*she shook her head*" I do not have you gift of deception. or stragedy, I am only 8 ((i think thats how long it was)) I have tried to show that i care, i am trying to be low profile..Maybe you should remind her that scythan whorshipped me because he thought i was a goddess of destruction"

*she says and shakes*"I know i don't see the world as other people do, but that doesnt mean I am stupid."she frowns trying to think of how to put it into words*"I know alot of what I saw seems impossible to most people but most people believe shifting in space.. and time being immune to fire.. sculpting and controlling fire all this is impossible."she sighs*" just because something has always been this way doesn't mean that changing it is impossible."

*she leaned forward and looked at d*"I am not so far gone into the ether that I don't know how hard it is going to be.. It will take a life time to start the fires that will change the empire."she shakes her head*"it will take a long time to become the goddess Scythan expects me to be. it will be dangerous and diffcult. But if you lack confidence then you have lost the battle before you ever reach the feild."she sat up straighter.."there are billions of people in this empire..all cowering in fear.. heads down shoulder slumped back broken under the oppression of it all. and it may make me a target But I must inspire those masses.. That means keeping my head up. walking tall.. and yes my dreamsand vision are huge.. but they are meant to inspire.."she smiled at D.*

"I don't care what she thinks of me.. She will see the truth eventually.. But I don't like how she has been behaving.. she is up to something and she is trying to force me to do something.. pushing me.. I don't like it. becareful.. use her if we must but we should be prepared to cut her and run."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Re: A private moment   Thu 12 Aug - 22:22

"Destruction. Decisive action. That's what he saw. But to do that now... RIGHT now... Well... you'd end up a meal for an inquisitor's blade," he says, flashing a hidden blade and re-stowing it faster than most eyes could follow. "Not mine, by the way." He smiles.
"I think you're crazy. I think you are going to come up a bit short. That doesn't mean I'm not with you. She'll see. They'll all see. But... you are going to die in your attempts."
"If Flavius has cut you from the Inquisition, I'm probably about to come on hard times. But he's smart... And so is Soloman. Too damn smart. This does all seem like a set-up. To get you in close to those no inquisitor could ever approach. I am going to deliver the report."
"After you've spoken to the masses... Some will listen, through actions or through words. Some will join and follow. Some for their own reasons, some for yours. And when you've pushed yourself to do all the things you possibly can... you'll try to push yourself further... and you'll die."
"The great bird of fire will die and be consumed by her own flame. And from this flame, the Goddess can emerge."
"That is in both dark and light litenies. If the light awaits it, and the chaos fears it, I hope you got what it takes to BECOME it. If you aren't the goddess, you ARE the messenger. You'll get people to see that there is another way. Even when you have nothing to regret, you still have much to fear from this empire. And I am one of those dreaded hands..."
D grows quiet, but looks content and happy. He starts to hum the toon that Roth and Scythia made for the little girl on the ship. 'Death waits, fragile one.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: reality is but a dream. and we are but phantoms    Thu 12 Aug - 22:37

*she listens to D and thinks about it for a time*"your proably right.. One way or the other I will die.. but what life do I have now? I have no memories of myself. there was just pain and then the inquistion. now there is this. maybe I am crazy.. But really look around you.. look at the ants in this maze, is this sane? or the animals from the feral worlds.. even those in the imperuim all mad everyone."she sighs and laughs*"maybe its not that I am crazy.. maybe its that I am stark raving sane."she shakes her head a bit*"either way I will do all that I can."

*she smiles as he humms the tune and sighs*"I miss her.. I have to make the world a place she will survive.. if I don't do something the imperuim will take her..and do to her what they did to me. I will not allow that to happen." *softly she hummed along and sung the lullaby words that they had made up for the tune, relaxing a bit and seeming to perk up a bit*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Re: A private moment   Thu 12 Aug - 22:45

D adds a smile. 'Insane. Every last one of them. And they fear anyone brave enough to say it or show it... uterly...insane.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A private moment   Sat 14 Aug - 18:16

((moving out of private moment.. because those in the room would all see it.. since its not really a whisper anymore.. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A private moment   

Back to top Go down

A private moment
Page 1 of 1