Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: The Great Escape   Thu 12 Aug - 12:26

*she wanted plans.. alright I will plan then... she would get ged or D to get her maps of the hives...of the gas pockets..and the generators..where the hubs were and choke points in the streets.. where guard posts wrere where soldieers would be.. gas lines anf water pipes.. how to maxuimize damage cut off incoming troops.. blockades.. if he was foolish enough to attack her here she would use the very people to fight him...

she may be crazy.. perphas she was completely insane. But she wasn't going to simple lay down and die. If they wanted to come take her..they would have a serious fight on their hands. Maybe she was just a rogue phsyker with delusions of grandeur.. But she wasn't rabid dog and she wouldn't put down so easily..

Last edited by Mousefriend on Sat 14 Aug - 14:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   Fri 13 Aug - 18:49

Maps are harder to get than one might think. This will take a bit more of an investment than expected. An investment of precious time... and a job incomplete...
Suspicious minds... suspicious minds. Paranoia is a killer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   Sat 14 Aug - 15:12

*whatever information she could get to make sure that she was at least effective. she wasn't used to being invovled in the planning. Most of the time the party hadn't even asked her opinion on things. She had just gone with them and done what she thought was nessccary at the time. it wasnt easy for her to suddenly change the way she thought about things.. But with sneak gone, and scarlet mad.. she would do her best to be.. more of what they wanted. Though she really didn't want to color her hair. She tried not to humm or sing unless she was alone.. and she tried to be as quiet as possible. She didn't know anything about hives or how to sneak off a planet.. Honestly she thought they should just book passage under false names and leave.. and if they didn't want to let them on they should just highjack the thing.. but that wasn't really low profile.. this fugitive thing really was way harder then she had thought it would be. HOW did D do this!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: D looks as dead as he always claims to be.   Mon 16 Aug - 22:49

'Well... that's it. No way out. No turning back.' "DAMN IT!!! I could just disappear. Like that!" 'They'd never see me again. Never find me.' His stomache hurt. Not just ached, almost like being stabbed. It was too late now... He rubs the scar from the gunshot, years ago.

... No time for all that. There are important things to do... can't be unprepared this time... not at all!

'So, I've asked Scarlet to find me some Red Cactus, or anything like it that'll keep a cut open for a few days... Scythia is studying the tiny bit of recon I ran myself. I don't trust the maps. Xerxes is GOD DAMN MISSING! I gotta keep looking at ships. Seeing who has crew openings for the short term... The free ride can be worthwhile, even if you've already paid.'

...swallow the anxiety...
...you are already dead...
.?.but...they... are counting on you.?.

---Do I have a heart---
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   Tue 17 Aug - 19:37

*and D out burst she looks over and flicks a little shiny cap at him just like he used to do for nebula..and offers a smile*"its alright D. we are gonna be fine. One way or the other.. so stop stressing so much.. Remember I am the lucky charm. we have made it threw awhole lot worse. You remeber the prison right.. Or that time on the ship. We have done alot more daring escapes then sneaking off a hive world. it will be fine. "
*she nudges him gentle and brushes the hair on his head affectionately mimmicing the treatment she has received*
"we don't die here.. this is just the start.. "she smiles and shurgs*"have a little faith" ]She laughs a bit and gives him a wink]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   

Back to top Go down

The Great Escape
Page 1 of 1