Welcome Guest to Dark Heresy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scythia
Career Path: Imperial Psyker

PostSubject: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Fri 27 Aug - 13:52

*Scythia relaxes a great deal once she was in space.. the humming didnt happen so much here. after a shower and a change of wardrobe she seemd to be in pleasent spirits.. She checked and cleaned her gear.. spent a great deal of time Keeping D calm.. she talked about space and its beatuy and discribed in detail the beatiful nebulas and clouds.. If the room had a computer that had any pictures in it..she would show them to Sneak and D. She would practice her knife fighting with D and Xerxes to pass some of the time.. And yes she is caught more then once with her feet dangling in the fountain.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Sat 28 Aug - 13:21

Xerxes meanwhile continues his normal routine of checking his gear, cleaning it, climbing into some high end clothing after a shower and relaxing talking with various members of the party in turn.

He walks up to Scythia while she's dangling her feet in the fountain. "So, how do you like the suite?" His smile warm and inviting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Sat 28 Aug - 20:59

*she smiles and nods*"oh its wonderfull.. but I love traveling in space so really any way would have been fine personally. "she looks around and smiles at him*"Big step up from our last trip. "

*she grins a bit and shurgs*"but I am looking forward to getting to dusk.. Its a feral world and it has such a dark reputation.. I wonder what we will see."she gives an excited noise*"ohh I love going to new places.. If I could be something other then what I am I would be a ship captian.. and travel the universe!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Sun 29 Aug - 15:31

He laughs, "What, you mean our little trip in the cargo hold?" He winks then adds, "And why doesn't your excitement of going to a dangerous feral world surprise me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mousefriend
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Sun 29 Aug - 15:35

*she grins and smiles*"because you know me better then you think.. Thats why.. and yes it was a cargo hold.. but it was a nice trip either way. most Hivers have a hard time with space though."she motions to D and sneak*"poor things.. So used to people crammed on top of them it is hard for them to strech out into the universe. But d is getting better about it. "she shurgs*"though in truth some of our trips haven't been the best."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Sun 29 Aug - 15:38

He lifts an eyebrow, "Oh?" A look of concern spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: D'Jeh'Aemme Deirusse
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Mon 30 Aug - 14:41

As if cued, D makes a sudden paranoid dash to the head, and fills another wax-bag. Fear, anxiety, and a touch of motion-sickness all stack up pretty quickly. And D was ripe with anxiety. Not just for the trip. He fully realized the gravity of what he had just said. This could turn very bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    Wed 1 Sep - 2:26

(Topics split and merged to Home again, Home again)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.    

Back to top Go down

On the Road again.. its so good to be on the Road again.
Page 1 of 1