Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: All the King's Men
Career Path: NPC

PostSubject: Re: home again, home again, giggity giggity   Tue 31 Aug - 16:05

After two weeks of tense warp travel, you arrive at the ill-omened world of Dusk.

The lander settles down on a small patch of land, outside of a small town. It's early evening on this side of the planet, and while there is still some light in the sky, the sun itself is hidden by twisted trees and a light fog that's settled in over the town. Ahead, you can see the flickering lights of town.

The pilot clearly doesn't wish to stay on planet, so offers to assist you with unloading your gear. The sooner you're off, the sooner he can return. While you attend to the unloading of your gear, a figure strolls towards you, from out of the fog. He's carrying a primitive light source, a lantern of some manufacture.

"Welcome to Dusk strangers. Need a hand? You'd best get moving to the inn. Best not to linger outside of town at night."

(As an additional note, the first of the new month has passed in transit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heretics.forumotions.net
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Home again   Tue 31 Aug - 16:19

He nods to the man in greeting a friendly smile on his face. "Of course, thank you for your guidance." As he follows the man through the fog, he chats up the man on local weather, politics, regionial terrain, people of note in the town. (Inquiry)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scarlet
Career Path: Scum

PostSubject: home again, home again, giggity giggity   Tue 31 Aug - 18:07

the streets are familiar, the faces too. of course last time i was here i had hair. so hopefully we'll get out of this place without recognition. i eye the man being so friendly with xerxes. watch your pockets around here kid i say to sneak. i stroll over to xerxes. we really don't need an inn. just some supplies. i know where we're going, and it's not here. trust me, the look says. just follow my lead and i'll get us out of here with minimal mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: home again, home again, giggity giggity   Wed 1 Sep - 2:24

To Xerxes the man speaks but a little. Of weather, it varies with the season. Damp and Warm in the summer months, damp and cool in the rest. Of important locals, well, they have a mayor now. Of the governor of this world, he has no clue, nor as to the wider state of the Galaxy.

There's a few that have dealings with the beast trade, who stop in from time to time, but they don't do much trade with the villagers, except for the hiring of guides.

When Scarlet speaks, his brow furrows "It's your call. But I hope your destination isn't far. Night's coming on." He shrugs, and points to a building "There's an inn of sorts, over there. It's more of a tavern, but they keep a few rooms for travelers."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Heretic

Character Sheet
Character Name: Xerxes
Career Path: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: home again, home again, giggity giggity   Wed 1 Sep - 13:11

Xerxes nods to Scarlet in acknowledgement. "We'll be fine, your concern is touching." He says to the guide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: home again, home again, giggity giggity   Wed 1 Sep - 21:55

The guide mutely shakes his head, and wanders back towards the building indicated as the Inn.

"Where is everyone? I don't like this place..." Sneak mutters, still carrying the rifle case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home again, home again, giggity giggity   

Back to top Go down

home again, home again, giggity giggity
Page 1 of 1